LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks ALOT better now :cheesy: behind my bike you can see my roll of "sand" carpet LOL. i figured it would be easier to haul that to the show rather then a bunch sand. im gonna cut it into a shape & cut holes in it where the bike is gonna be & put mirrors underneath to look like water breaking threw the sand :cheesy:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 7 2003, 10:08 PM
looks ALOT better now :cheesy: behind my bike you can see my roll of "sand" carpet LOL. i figured it would be easier to haul that to the show rather then a bunch sand. im gonna cut it into a shape & cut holes in it where the bike is gonna be & put mirrors underneath to look like water breaking threw the sand :cheesy:

it looks a lot better with fenders :biggrin:

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Looks exactly like my other lowrider ecep my girl's bike doesn't have a front fender and it's all primered. I even have my back fender primered and ready to paint up lke your's! ;) Good Lookin! :cheesy:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Aug 7 2003, 10:15 PM
Looks exactly like my other lowrider ecep my girl's bike doesn't have a front fender and it's all primered. I even have my back fender primered and ready to paint up lke your's! ;) Good Lookin! :cheesy:
is it the same kinda frame as hers ?

if so what kind is it?

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 8 2003, 05:19 AM
thanks everyone :cheesy:
Just out of curiouslity what year and type bike is that and where did you get the forks at? Cause I got a springer fork from "El Gordo" and the gooseneck tupe was too short for the bike so know I jsut have the stock frok on it. I have a 69 lil Chick by Schwinn... Wonder if Lovely lowrider forks fit? :(

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Aug 7 2003, 09:24 PM
Just out of curiouslity what year and type bike is that and where did you get the forks at? Cause I got a springer fork from "El Gordo" and the gooseneck tupe was too short for the bike so know I jsut have the stock frok on it. I have a 69 lil Chick by Schwinn... Wonder if Lovely lowrider forks fit? :(
i know its from the 70s, it was my sisters bike when she was a kid. i asked my parents if they knew what kind it was & they have no idea. they only know they bought it at sears. they couldnt afford schwins.

i got my forks from megalowrider.com

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl+Aug 8 2003, 05:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (96 impala girl @ Aug 8 2003, 05:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lowridingmike@Aug 7 2003, 09:24 PM
Just out of curiouslity what year and type bike is that and where did you get the forks at?  Cause I got a springer fork from "El Gordo" and the gooseneck tupe was too short for the bike so know I jsut have the stock frok on it.  I have a 69 lil Chick by Schwinn...  Wonder if Lovely lowrider forks fit? :(
i know its from the 70s, it was my sisters bike when she was a kid. i asked my parents if they knew what kind it was & they have no idea. they only know they bought it at sears. they couldnt afford schwins.

i got my forks from megalowrider.com[/b][/quote]
Thankx! I'll try either Lovely lowrider or Mega lowrider! Thak you again!

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl+Aug 7 2003, 07:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (96 impala girl @ Aug 7 2003, 07:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lowridingmike@Aug 7 2003, 09:24 PM
Just out of curiouslity what year and type bike is that and where did you get the forks at?  Cause I got a springer fork from "El Gordo" and the gooseneck tupe was too short for the bike so know I jsut have the stock frok on it.  I have a 69 lil Chick by Schwinn...  Wonder if Lovely lowrider forks fit? :(

i got my forks from megalowrider.com[/b][/quote]
I like it alot but it just might be me I liked it better without the fenders!!!dont get me wrong I like it like this too it is clean

ohh and I got a bike from the 70's or early 80's that is in Hungary
with 2 others when I go off there for my holidays i might bring it back and make it into a lolo bike!!! ;)

96impalagirl :cool: ;) :0 :) :cheesy: :biggrin:

NICE BIKE,real nice color

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol, it just looks better with painted ones rather then chrome. i didnt like how chrome ones looked so i kept them off & painted them.

thanks again everyone for the compliments! :)

im so nervous about the show!!

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Originally posted by scla90044+Aug 8 2003, 03:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scla90044 @ Aug 8 2003, 03:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--low83cutty@Aug 7 2003, 08:02 PM
hey u copyed me!!!!! j/p looks good heres myne!

show off lol[/b][/quote]
damn right :cool:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 7 2003, 09:28 PM
nothin wrong with bein proud of your bike :cheesy:

hell naw

thats jus plain SICCC!

good werk :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts