·
Registered
1,798 Posts
man those are sweet! :cool:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Oct 26 2003, 03:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Oct 26 2003, 03:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--LoLoBuilder@Oct 25 2003, 10:37 PM
that six tre looks hot. would look hotter with some murals
and a windshield[/b][/quote]
And an engine, diff, frame, suspension, exhaust system, back lights, rear bumper, rear window and the drivers mirror ;)

I'll be putting the gold patterns that come with the model on the roof, aswell as the 'Angelic 63' writing and a 'Lowrider Dallas TX' plaque.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the wheels are shit, they are like a scale 10" wheel that come with it, they got sweet knock offs though, I kept them on the wheels now.
The boot floor plastic is a bit too weak along the fold line, should of made 2 different boot floors. The kit is very nice otherwise, good to see some decent decal quality from Revell finally, none of that cloudy yellow shit on the decal sheets :angry:

·
Registered
744 Posts
yo leave like that man....

no extra painting on it...

leave it TIGHT like that..

damn...

hillary painter..man...you sizzle in hot butta man with your spraying cans....

PEAZAND BEANZ

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo+Oct 26 2003, 03:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Purpura Delujo @ Oct 26 2003, 03:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2003, 03:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--LoLoBuilder
@Oct 25 2003, 10:37 PM

and a windshield
And an engine, diff, frame, suspension, exhaust system, back lights, rear bumper, rear window and the drivers mirror ;)

I'll be putting the gold patterns that come with the model on the roof, aswell as the 'Angelic 63' writing and a 'Lowrider Dallas TX' plaque.[/b][/quote]
send the car to me , ill do a mural for ya ;)

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Travelino@Oct 26 2003, 09:55 PM
yo leave like that man....

no extra painting on it...

leave it TIGHT like that..

damn...

hillary painter..man...you sizzle in hot butta man with your spraying cans....

PEAZAND BEANZ
I have left it but it has Angelic 63 writing on the sides and roof paterns, looks better. I got 3 new photos to show yo uall what it looks like with the chrome done and the decals on.
Hillary painter?

Here are the new photos. It's not finished yet, sitting at about 89% But I will finish it within the week for sure.

:puffin:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas+Oct 26 2003, 09:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (64_impalas @ Oct 26 2003, 09:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Purpura [email protected] 26 2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2003, 03:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--LoLoBuilder
@Oct 25 2003, 10:37 PM

and a windshield

I'll be putting the gold patterns that come with the model on the roof, aswell as the 'Angelic 63' writing and a 'Lowrider Dallas TX' plaque.
send the car to me , ill do a mural for ya ;)[/b][/quote]
64_impala ..:thumbsup:..then he can send it too me to put a nice 2k gloss over it ..
nice models PD .. :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by LowJay6911@Oct 28 2003, 12:50 AM
thats clean. how did you make the decals for the back window and the rear fender?
They came with the model ;)

64_Impalas - No
Sabre - No
I know what you guys would do with this model :uh: ;)

Last night I glued the install in, this morning I found a switchbox that I had lost before ;) and also this morning I glued the frame to the underbody and then this afternoon I will be touching up a few little paint mistakes on the body, well they weren't mistakes, just bad masking.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo@Oct 28 2003, 05:38 AM
64_Impalas - No
sabre - No
I know what you guys would do with this model  :uh:  ;)
yeh I'd make It look real Glossy :uh: ;) .. hahahahaha but It was only a joke .. :cool: :cool:
don' t know 64_impalas might burn it though .. hahahaha .. :cool: :cool:

nice work PD .. :thumbsup:

Last edited by sabre at Oct 28 2003, 09:28 AM

1 - 20 of 36 Posts