LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this c10 lowrider new to this so don’t know much but it gots 4 pro hopper pumps, 12 switch, And 8 batteries if anybody knows more about it lmk?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have lurked here for a while; I created my profile just so I could comment on this truck lol. I grew up a couple of blocks from the guy that built this in the early/mid 90’s and lived just north of Detroit. This was me and my friends’ dream truck, we used to go over there occasionally and bug the guy. His name is Joe and he is a master welder he sold it sometime (I think) in the early 2000’s. If I remember correctly he did all of the fab work and had the setup actually installed by somebody else (maybe Truck Krazy). It was originally on a set of Supremes with whitewalls and it looked amazing. I have been looking for this truck for a very long time. Last year when I bought my Impala that truck popped up on CL about a month later. I think you picked it up in Jackson? Do you have an IG or FB? I really want to follow this truck, this truck really meant a lot to my friends and me. Good find homie!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts