LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered a set of 2 tons for my s 10 i should be getting them within the next day or so i have 4 tons in my s10 now so wwhen i oput my 2 tons in how many turns should i have them ? the same as the 4 tons? also its set up to hop

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
If you want to hop. Do your best to fit it all in (Full Stack) The coils WILL Break in and if you cut too much off at first it will be all out of whack when they break in.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok so fit it all in if possible if not then only cut the minimal amount out

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Yep Yep Try the full stack. If there is NO WAY then cut 1/4 coil till it fits

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lmao on the 4 tons hmmm make me anf offer...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i put as much of the coil as possible but now i have no lift.....therefor no hop..... should i make them the same size as my 4 tons same amoutn of turns???

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by Day Day@Jan 13 2004, 05:30 PM
ok i put as much of the coil as possible but now i have no lift.....therefor no hop..... should i make them the same size as my 4 tons same amoutn of turns???
take a group of your friends, and hop the truck by foce, and get the rythm, they are 2 tons, they should break in here in about a week :cool:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
but i have a full stack of springs therefore how will they hop if i cant even get a lil bit of lift out of my cyl.??? im just goin to cut them a little bit taller than my 4 tons

1 - 9 of 9 Posts