LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY WASSUP! Jus been reading the stuff about the CCE pumps..........damn ive got alot to learn,we dont have any shops in N.Z. that sell hydros yet,but my friend is setting up a small workshop soon{we're jus lookn for a wharehouse}Iid apprieciate any tips or tricks you guys could give me....kooooolll,ooh by the way we"re going to distribute "SHOW TIME HYDRAULICS".

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by kiwilac@Nov 3 2003, 03:35 AM
HEY WASSUP! Jus been reading the stuff about the CCE pumps..........damn ive got alot to learn,we dont have any shops in N.Z. that sell hydros yet,but my friend is setting up a small workshop soon{we're jus lookn for a wharehouse}Iid apprieciate any tips or tricks you guys could give me....kooooolll,ooh by the way we"re going to distribute "SHOW TIME HYDRAULICS".
don't get showtime... get prohopper!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
............dude......no one over here would know the difference!!..LOL.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by kiwilac@Nov 4 2003, 12:56 AM
............dude......no one over here would know the difference!!..LOL.. :biggrin:
sell good stuff though not bad stuff... be a real lowrider... not one that wants to fuck future lowriders... no respect for you man :(

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...Yeah man "SHOWTIME" seem pretty proffesional so we'll roll with them for now,my first set was "REDS COMPETITION SERIES",that was about 5 years ago.......the service was crap tho......but its all good....they're on my mates stretched limo..and still going........GO THE REDS!!!!LOL :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
sup
kiwilac u wudnt happen to be cam with the brown caddy?? deville or wateva??
cant wait for si and bk's shop to open it will be the shit :biggrin:
and your mate with the limo with the reds kit is dion right? my friend is mates with him so we see him round the place alot.. that car is fucking tight :cheesy:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bout time we got someone doing this shit down here! But their right go with good products not second best. Tho I suppose its just a beginning stepping stone, just make sure you do step up your products sooner or later! Hey do you know who owns the yellow/Mustardy Impala in Old Skool Rides? That thing is the shit! Are you guys in Old Skool Rides? Holla Back

Josh

·
Registered
188 Posts
sup kronix u from nz too? where abouts?

that the 64 2door hardtop.. its owned by a guy i think called dave? its just slipped my mind.. he also owns the red 64 convertible
im not in old skool rydz but if kiwilac is cam with the brown caddy then he is..
yall needa go to off topic and check out the nz lowriders topic on there... theres about another 4 or 5 guys from here postin in there :)

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by kiwilac@Nov 3 2003, 03:35 AM
ooh by the way we"re going to distribute "SHOW TIME HYDRAULICS".
FLR is a showtime distributor. are yo going to sell showtime as well

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cool man, I'm from Auckland! My bro just got a 64 Impala 4door Pillarless. It came in from Texas. Its pretty cool and should be real mint when its finished, but he plans to go away with it for new years looking like he just pulled it out of a shed/paddock somewhere. I personally am into bikes and that but I love the cars too. See ya round on the New Zealand topic in off topic area then!

·
Registered
188 Posts
cat u dum ass kiwilac isnt sellin it himself his FRIEND is and i think u will find his friend is bk or si...

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
but he used the word "we"

anyway post pics of it kiwilac :cheesy:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys......good to see some locals representing N.Z.,...yeah its CAM.......CADILLAC GRILLS,CADILLAC BILLS........cant wait for summer!!!..........oow...wee.....im pretty much helpin BK an SI do the installs.
The dude tha owns the yellow 64,an the 64 vert,thats bear from Old Skool Rydz.....he's a cool cat too,i think he's runnin CCE in SS,not to sure wots in the vert.

·
Registered
188 Posts
hey
im hopin si and bk will need a welder and once i learn a painter n shit so mayb i can work for them :biggrin:

u work or used to work down in new lynn right? i used to see your caddy down there almost everyday... :)

u shud swing by in it tomorrow for a bbq :) so we can check out yur set up n all :biggrin:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey man,yeah i still work in new lynn,the caddies been parked up i've been workin on other projects,my grls takin it to the night drags tonight :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wea u @,out west?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
......checked out the off topic site.......kool man :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
yea man i live in new lynn justa couple minutes up the road from where u work :cheesy:
first time i seen your caddy it was parked down there i was like DAMN THATS FUCKING NICE :biggrin: :biggrin: then noticed the plates was like shit if thats got hydros DDAAAAAAAAMMMMNNN
then after that started seeing it round everywhere... in town with dions limo and shit :cool: :cool:

i was thinkin of headin down to meremere tonite but im a bit broke this week :(

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah,my girls takin it to the drags........hope it comes back in one piece....LOL :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts