LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KONNECTED KONCEPTS ..... NOW SELL'S DO IT YOURSELF AIR BAG KITS FROM AIR STRUTS TO AIR BAGS KIT'S THEY ALSO INSTALL HYDRAULICS, CUSTOM 4 LINKS, THEY HAVE { SMC AIR VALVES } FROM 3/8 PORTS TO 1' inch PORTS.. THEY CARRY THE INSANE 13'inch LIFT AIR BAGS CONITECH AIR BAGS FROM 1/2 PORTS TO 1' inch PORTS ALSO DUAL PORTS BAGS NO JOB TO SMALL OR TO BIG ! WHAT EVER U NEED THAEY CAN DO IT OR THEY WILL TELL U WHERE U CAN GO TO GET THE STUFF YOUR LOOKING FOR ! GIVE THEM A CALL AT 1-909-319-3251 ASK FOR KEITH SHOP HOURS ARE AS FALLOWS M-FRI 9:00AM TO 5:OOPM SAT 10:00 AM TO 2:00PM .................................909-319-3251..............ASK 4 KEITH

·
Registered
94 Posts
u lazy mufukka only workin 10 to 2 on satidays.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well first i have to say it wasn't a funny joke ! and for some one who may or may not have a shop of there own one would have to think that u would have something better to do with your time than to sit in your baby chair and write about me be LAZY ! ill just say this we are only open by appointment only on sat.. and 85 % of the time we are there working and people like u dont hold anyone else down but yourself so try keeping your head above water and lern to see that people who work haed end up make it in life cause cracking joke's on everyone will get u no where have a great day later and as u can see from the pic's i do work hard so say what u say later

Attachments

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for all the call and tony im glad you got your do it yourself air suspension kit didnt take long to put in did it ! have a good one later

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ON AIR

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
HERES AN 87SS ELCO PUT TOGETHER BY KONNECTED KONCEPTS...

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
BAGGED BY KONNECTED KONCEPTS.. 909 483 0056

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
CUT BY KONNECTED KONCEPTS. 909 483 0056

Attachments

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
take a look at these pic mike cars not done by konnected koncepts just to show pic's to someone we can make them like that and LAY OUT !

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
RIGHT NOW WE HAVE FAST BAG KITS THAT WE ARE BLOWING OUT FOR $1075, WE HAVE SPECIALS ON BASIC COMPLETE INSTALLS FOR $2100. WE SPECIALIZE IN BOLT ON KITS FOR IMPALAS FROM 58 TO 76 FOR ALL OF YOU THAT DONT WANT TO CUT, OR DEVALUE YOUR CAR. KONNECTED KONCEPTS.. 909 483 0056 JUST MENTION LAY IT LOW SPECIALS.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
heres my lil bitchs ride..... :0 kieth left it out! :uh:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no way bitch

·