LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PEDRO FRAIRE'S PAINT AND AIRBRUSHING IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS. HE JUST OPENED HIS SHOP OUT IN PASADENA, TEXAS. HE DOES FULL CUSTOM PAINT JOBS. I AM TALKING ABOUT PATTERNS, GRAPHICS, PEARLS, KANDYS, MURALS........ETC. HE ALSO DOES GOLD AND CHROME LEAFING. FOR BUSINESSES HE CAN DO SIGNS AND SO FORTH.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN A HIGH QUALITY JOB AT REASONABLE PRICES GIVE PEDRO A CALL AT 832-274-8209. TELL HIM CHRIS REFERRED YOU. IF YOU WANT MORE INFO YOU CAN ALSO PM ME AS WELL.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
TELL PEDRO I SAID GOOD LUCK-----------PEACE

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Happones@Jul 29 2003, 07:23 PM
How far is it from Austin?
DEPEND HOW YOU DRIVE.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

NORMAL DRIVING IS ABOUT 3 HOURS, TRAILERING MIGHT TAKE YOU A LITTLE LONGER. IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT COMING DOWN IT WOULD BE WORTH THE TRIP.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
wonder how long it would take him to do just a candy job on a 64 4dr, taking all the chrome off and doing the jams, pretty straight car. I have drove there before and it takes me about 8 hrs with no trailer.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 64@Jul 31 2003, 07:29 PM
wonder how long it would take him to do just a candy job on a 64 4dr, taking all the chrome off and doing the jams, pretty straight car. I have drove there before and it takes me about 8 hrs with no trailer.
I AM NOT SURE. GIVE HIM A CALL AT 832-274-8209 AND SEE WHAT THE PRICE AND WAITING PERIOD IS. I AM PRETTY SURE HE CAN GET YOU IN AND OUT PRETTY QUICK.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 64@Jul 31 2003, 07:29 PM
I TALKED TO HIM AND HE SAID WITH MINIMAL BODYWORK IT WOULD RUN ABOUT $2500 WITH JAMS AND WOULD TAKE ABOUT TWO WEEKS. GIVE ME A PM AND WE CAN TALK IF INTERESTED.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts