LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Miguel AKA Mike De La Rosa Have just opened my own Shop completly devoted to lowriders Paint, Hydraulics, Frames, Interiors, Stereos Everyting but Chromeplating (soon to come if you people come here) in Madison WI Oh! and not to brag but Ill get it crunk Tu Sabes :biggrin:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heh! all you Lowrider Lovers Tell me if your intristed in a lowrider shop in madison to help me feel out the madison area to find out how to do this

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! It Will Have to be tomarow afternoon because im not run back to the shop tonite and back im sleepy :cheesy:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One more thing before I go to sleep I will take In And do moled Suspention exange but curently chroming is not in shop but I wont tax for chrome because I like chrome stuff :0

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You Run The Middle Prongs in the switch to power and put the soliniod(wrong Spelling Im sure) and the dumps on the outsides of the switch to how you what it tomove Ive got a diogram somewhere Ill post

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
:ugh: :ugh: damn 2 lavish lows in wisconsin :ugh:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Look I Had Already seen the other shop here on this web site like two months after got my licence so Umm.. Sorry I'm keeping it now And it's been open since Dec. 2005 but I had no computer :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
you a certified welder?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I Got My Camera Right here but I Don't have the cord to load it on the computer And I have the other one in someones car

Can you load Video On this site cuz one car I did was A 90 Pontiac 6000 Circus Car

Thats Right You herd Me :0
It didn't Last long with no reinforcements (I wounder Why :uh: )
But Hey it was the coolest beater y Ay Dios Mio did it get beat on :guns: :biggrin:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
About Being Cetified Like I not Right now but I going to Colledge In MIG and TIG And will be soon and went in high school for welding and was the only one as good as the teacher and he worked Welding for GM, Stotongn Trailers and over 30 years of expertise
Besides Being Certified Does not mean your good just means you pasted a X-ray on one weld most poeple that are cetified are only like for one kind like a but MIG weld or TIG Tee Weld And When Your welding for lowriders a lot of the rules are thrown out the window but I'm really good (Unlike Ichiban's "Street" Welds)

But I will be so when people ask Ill have a worthless peace of paper so they can feel happy

Skill is more important in my mind you can be cetified and still suck with little chicken sratch welds

·
Registered
15,682 Posts
damn another name.... dont worry LAV ur the OG for years now... WE are the original name for lavish lows.. but thats fucked up cuz u are lavish lows c.c damn there is going to be a confusion..

please change ur name

peace

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well Im probolly hooking up with switch Happy Hydraulics In Chicago So it could be that too but crap like this happin to me all the time guess gods just picking on my :uh:

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
yeah change your name lavish lows has been around for a long time no matter what you say man.........................just do it who cares a license well there has been a car club around for years

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
So you've been open since Dec of 2005???? How do you travel back in time to August of 2005 to write this topic????? I'm sure you mean 2004....but still the name has been has been around a lot longer than that. It ain't no thang though....I don't operate a business under Lavish Lows...It's Just my nickname for years now...and my Car Club too. If ya wanna swing off my nuts...I mean my name what ever.... Just so I don't get affiliated to no pontaic 6000's....

Disclamer:
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS GUY....lol

Lavish
Lavish Lows CC The OG
Lavish Logos.com ya'll

All and all good luck man. We need more hydro shops around. Good quailty work is hard to find. If you can make it more power to ya....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts