LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, we have recently opened the latest SO-CAL Speed Shop L.A. in Wilmington, CA and we are looking for input and support from the local lowriding community on how we can best serve you.
We have a 5,000 square foot retail location at 517 Figueroa right off the 110 Fwy (between Anaheim and C Street offramps) and speak ALL types of vehicles (I was raised rodding and restoring in Redondo Beach for the last 40 years). I have been a magazine editor for titles like Rod & Custom and Sport Truck and recently jumped at the opportunity to turn a dream of helping others into a reality.
I would like to hear from as many clubs as possible so we can work on stocking the parts you would like to see in the store.
Hit me up at 310/830-2291 (shop) or stop by when you can. Thanks Jim Aust

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by SO-CAL Speed Shop@Sep 26 2007, 09:51 PM~8877860
Hey all, we have recently opened the latest SO-CAL Speed Shop L.A. in Wilmington, CA and we are looking for input and support from the local lowriding community on how we can best serve you.
We have a 5,000 square foot retail location at 517 Figueroa right off the 110 Fwy (between Anaheim and C Street offramps) and speak ALL types of vehicles (I was raised rodding and restoring in Redondo Beach for the last 40 years). I have been a magazine editor for titles like Rod & Custom and Sport Truck and recently jumped at the opportunity to turn a dream of helping others into a reality.
I would like to hear from as many clubs as possible so we can work on stocking the parts you would like to see in the store.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
11,410 Posts
Originally posted by SO-CAL Speed Shop@Sep 26 2007, 10:51 PM~8877860
How about offering reproduction quarters for a 61 Impala.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not making any products- just trying to find out what you would want me to have in the store on a regular basis. Can use all the input you can give. If there is a prefered size of Astros/Pinner Whitewall combo I should have- LET ME KNOW. I'm here for the community- let me know if you want to be able to get the stuff local from someone that knows and loves cars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wish I would have known they were having a big show just a few blocks away today- saw it when I was going home at 5pm. Anyone know of any other local lowrider shows coming up? Thanks Jim

·
LFDY Graffix
5,135 Posts
stop by the Lowrider Magazine Super Show next sunday Oct 7, especially if you're gonna be in Vegas for the SEMA show. I know our shop has gotta be there by sunday.

·
LFDY Graffix
5,135 Posts
stop by the Lowrider Magazine Super Show next sunday Oct 7, especially if you're gonna be in Vegas for the SEMA show. I know our shop has gotta be there by sunday.

Oh I'd like some Ford motor parts. I have a 400 small block Ford. Hard to find stuff that's not for Broncos for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts