LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
what is thos 12s They dont look like 15s. How many wats. what kind of subs are those

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ghettomon@Oct 5 2003, 03:38 PM
what is thos 12s They dont look like 15s. How many wats. what kind of subs are those
cant read the title???

one is Power Acoustik Mofo(right). 1200 watts rms
the other is Power Acoustik Fubr(left). 800 watts rms
both are 12's
crunch 800 watt amp, and a jbl 1200.1

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Cosmetics mean shyt. . .

In the end, they are still sloppy sounding, not reliable, over rated PA's . . sorry its the truth

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by DeAdPhLow@Oct 6 2003, 09:09 AM
Cosmetics mean shyt. . .

In the end, they are still sloppy sounding, not reliable, over rated PA's . . sorry its the truth
well, im sorry that us teenagers dont have $500 to spend on the "best" sub on earth. so we will stick to our sloppy un reliable over rated subs.

ive had my Fubr running daily for almost a year and its been more than i expected at first.

the mofo just can handle more watts.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Who ever said you need 500.00 to buy a good sub?

Tempest, Shiva, MMATS Pro Cast, ID IDQ, Onyx, RE, Elemntal Designs etc. . .

I wasnt dissing you holmes. . . i just figured you posted it for people to give their E-Pinions of the sub and thats what i did :dunno:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Originally posted by Kartoon@Oct 6 2003, 03:02 AM
lots of looks but not really any comments....
the looks are not really appealing but we all know the looks dont mean a damn things its how it sounds an how much bass it pumps they look like the wang hard homie good luck with em ;)

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by DeAdPhLow@Oct 6 2003, 02:20 PM
Who ever said you need 500.00 to buy a good sub?

Tempest, Shiva, MMATS Pro Cast, ID IDQ, Onyx, RE, Elemntal Designs etc. . .

I wasnt dissing you holmes. . . i just figured you posted it for people to give their E-Pinions of the sub and thats what i did :dunno:
yea, i know what you mean. i didnt really want to come off sounding like a dick.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by FlipFlopBox@Oct 6 2003, 04:47 PM
props for having a sub, but why do you buy power akoustic stuff??? i mean comon man you can do better than that,
well, for the money i had when i wanted a sub, its what i found. and if it crapped out or it sucked for my needs, then i would buy something else. but ive had it for almost a year and i dont regret buying it at all.... so im doing fine.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
how is the jbl working on that ported box?

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
jbl amp doesnt have a subs sonic filter which is usaually required for properly tuning the sub in a poted box.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by Kartoon+Oct 6 2003, 05:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kartoon @ Oct 6 2003, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Oct 6 2003, 05:56 PM
jbl amp doesnt have a subs sonic filter which is usaually required for properly tuning the sub in a poted box.
hmm... to the un trained ear(me).... it sounds fine[/b][/quote]
u wouldnt really her the problem. the subsonic frequency is to prevent the sub from like notes beyond a certain point below the tuning of your box. If the sub trys to play these notes it could damage it. But depending on what the box is tuned to and what type of music u listen to u may not need a ssf.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts