LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup LIL

i got a 81 parisienne brougham coupe i was originally gonna go with hydros but the roads in montreal are bad and im looking for a more comfy ride if anything...

im only looking to lay and play but with a good speed... not hydro fast and not too slow...

i was wondering what type of setup would be best

thx

·
Registered
87 Posts
Joe has the answer. you'll see. He knows stuff about air suspension.

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
sup LIL

i got a 81 parisienne brougham coupe i was originally gonna go with hydros but the roads in montreal are bad and im looking for a more comfy ride if anything...

im only looking to lay and play but with a good speed... not hydro fast and not too slow...
ok, Im going to call it....."You gots to start somewhere kit"

$789 with Free shipping to the US states only. For my friends here at lay it low!

will include
4 x Dominator 2500 or 2600's your choice.
1 x 5 gallon Black 1/2" ported Tank
1 x Viair 280c Compressor
1/4" Water Trap
4 x SMC 3/8" Valves
1/8" Airline for gauges
3/8" Airline for bags
1 x Dual Needle Gauge (Black or White face)
110-145 PSI Pressure Switch
1 Relay with Harness
2 x Toggle or Rocker Switches, your choice
Fitting Pack

I do recommend upgrading to a Viair 400c (xtra $50) well worth it.

This little kit is a Front Back Set up! Its complete and will come with everything except power wire, and a fuse holder, you will need brackets. We have most popular applications available. I also am willing to make any changes you require.
The only thing I would ask Keven, is to up it to 1/2'' everything,fittings,pipe,and if you want a lil play go with 2, 480 comps,with 4 more 1/2'' valves You can always add to your setup later:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thx joe... air assisted is perfect there just next door... i know i wont have any probs with that... but when you say go with 1/2 everything... you mean for valve, bags but what about the gauges do i need 1/2 also or can i get electronic... i dont want any gauges on my dash rather have the little led display.. and where does the psi switch connect to...

im a real rookie to bags

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
thx joe... air assisted is perfect there just next door... i know i wont have any probs with that... but when you say go with 1/2 everything... you mean for valve, bags but what about the gauges do i need 1/2 also or can i get electronic... i dont want any gauges on my dash rather have the little led display.. and where does the psi switch connect to...

im a real rookie to bags
sorry no you don't need 1/2'' air line for gauges,just let KeVin know what you want .The psi switch gose to your relay,to tell the comp to go on,and off.

When i wired mine up i added a toggle between pin 86 an the pressure switch or maybe it was between 12volt source an pressure switch.Either way works

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what about reinforcements... i know i gotta notch the front top spring pockets... can i keep my stock arms... and for the back do i need anything done around the spring perches

1 - 10 of 10 Posts