LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what goes on I'm new to custom interiors, I was looking at the roddoors website, and it confused me a bit.

Anyone who's done their own door panels alright with giving me their email address for some online education?

thanks alot

Mouse

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
i could help you but it depends on what exactly your trying to do.... give me a general idea of what it is your trying to accomplish and i could pretty much tell you how its done

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin@Nov 21 2003, 11:37 AM
i could help you but it depends on what exactly your trying to do.... give me a general idea of what it is your trying to accomplish and i could pretty much tell you how its done
could you please give me some tips....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by northcoastrida@Nov 21 2003, 04:52 PM
Ill give you advise, if you wanna take it from someone in mn! I did my own interior because everyone was bullshittin me! pic at http://members.cardomain.com/northcoastrida
that's nice.. where did you get the lil mirrors? do you have to cut them yourself or are they precut?

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix+Nov 21 2003, 05:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rollin low in a grand prix @ Nov 21 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--enough_talkin@Nov 21 2003, 11:37 AM
could you please give me some tips....[/b][/quote]
ill give you some tips .... just gotta know what it is you people are trying to do first

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin+Nov 24 2003, 01:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enough_talkin @ Nov 24 2003, 01:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -rollin low in a grand [email protected] 21 2003, 05:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--enough_talkin
@Nov 21 2003, 11:37 AM

could you please give me some tips....
ill give you some tips .... just gotta know what it is you people are trying to do first[/b][/quote]
i have a post...sewing for dummies

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
that topic pretty much has all the help it needs from what i seen...sewing isnt my main thing though man....i borderline hate that stuff cause i got sent to the er from one of them damn machines :angry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts