LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what goes on I'm new to custom interiors, I was looking at the roddoors website, and it confused me a bit.

Anyone who's done their own door panels alright with giving me their email address for some online education?

thanks alot

Mouse
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,737 Posts
i could help you but it depends on what exactly your trying to do.... give me a general idea of what it is your trying to accomplish and i could pretty much tell you how its done
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,533 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin@Nov 21 2003, 11:37 AM
i could help you but it depends on what exactly your trying to do.... give me a general idea of what it is your trying to accomplish and i could pretty much tell you how its done
could you please give me some tips....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Originally posted by northcoastrida@Nov 21 2003, 04:52 PM
Ill give you advise, if you wanna take it from someone in mn! I did my own interior because everyone was bullshittin me! pic at http://members.cardomain.com/northcoastrida
that's nice.. where did you get the lil mirrors? do you have to cut them yourself or are they precut?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix+Nov 21 2003, 05:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rollin low in a grand prix @ Nov 21 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--enough_talkin@Nov 21 2003, 11:37 AM
i could help you but it depends on what exactly your trying to do.... give me a general idea of what it is your trying to accomplish and i could pretty much tell you how its done
could you please give me some tips....[/b][/quote]
ill give you some tips .... just gotta know what it is you people are trying to do first
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,533 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin+Nov 24 2003, 01:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enough_talkin @ Nov 24 2003, 01:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -rollin low in a grand [email protected] 21 2003, 05:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--enough_talkin
@Nov 21 2003, 11:37 AM
i could help you but it depends on what exactly your trying to do.... give me a general idea of what it is your trying to accomplish and i could pretty much tell you how its done

could you please give me some tips....
ill give you some tips .... just gotta know what it is you people are trying to do first[/b][/quote]
i have a post...sewing for dummies
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,737 Posts
that topic pretty much has all the help it needs from what i seen...sewing isnt my main thing though man....i borderline hate that stuff cause i got sent to the er from one of them damn machines :angry:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top