LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all cheers for having me this my 3rd lowrider got 67 fastback just cut it not to long ago wanting to get it doing standing 3z it. 2pump setup .4 bats 2 a side .front back an dump ither corner at rear for switchs. got 12z in rear can get it doing power 3z but dont think enought w8 whats the minimum of batts most u guys had to run 2 get it tipn . Oh an iv 4 linkd rear got rid of panhard arm ect azwel cheers for any advice

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey all cheers for having me this my 3rd lowrider got 67 fastback just cut it not to long ago wanting to get it doing standing 3z it. 2pump setup .4 bats 2 a side .front back an dump ither corner at rear for switchs. got 12z in rear can get it doing power 3z but dont think enought w8 whats the minimum of batts most u guys had to run 2 get it tipn . Oh an iv 4 linkd rear got rid of panhard arm ect azwel cheers for any advice View attachment 2024628 View attachment 2024629
[/QUOTE
Killer looking car, cant imagine the headache it was to get the car there
Im lucky enough somone else got it shipped here was factory when i got it. just haz had respray was pretty much it
Looks good. I‘ve always liked 67’s. It takes a determined lowrider to build one since they don’t make a lot of reproduction parts for them. Who cut your car?
Yea they defintly got nice lines i like the fastback shape an cut it myself this my 3rd american car had a lac an bubble lincoln juiced all them azwell .there few lowriders over here just wish the seen was az big az it is in states 1 day il make it ova

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yea they defintly got nice lines i like the fastback shape an cut it myself this my 3rd american car had a lac an bubble lincoln juiced all them azwell .there few lowriders over here just wish the seen was az big az it is in states 1 day il make it ova
Yeah my favorite thing about the 67 is the fast back. I like the fastback on my 66 but they are more pronounced on the 67’s. Good for you. I can respect a rider cutting his own car.

Mike Lopez’s “devil’s chariot“ is one of my favorite lowriders ever. This blue one is clean too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts