LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i first got on to this site for bike and im still gona do that but i wana buid a model ive never done it before so i was wonderin what a good startin would be im not gona ho it jus a nice model car i was think a 32 coupe but im not sure pm me wit info or post here and ill check back
:cool: :) :cool:

·
Registered
772 Posts
maybe, start out with a skill 1 or skill 2. and the 32 coupe really isnt that hard. i have a 32 coupe and it isnt that hard, i mean i put mine together without the instructions.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I guess I picked the wrong model for my first build then... heh

If you want to just start into models I would suggest a snap kit, modify it to give a custom, one of a kind look and that will help you get an understanding of what to expect when you move into a harder model

·
Registered
312 Posts
First get skill 1, then once you think you need something more challenging move on to skill 2, when skill 2 becomes easy for you then you can move on to skill 3.

Last edited by spec at Oct 12 2003, 09:43 AM

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys ima buy the 32 coupe is it a snap kit? and with the snap kits can you do custom paint?
Thanks again

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks i just have one more question i saw a post on someone usin tatoos for decal do you just use water and put it on i though it looked lie a good idea

1 - 12 of 12 Posts