LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_2031.jpg
I'm working on My Daughters Pixie at the moment. All I have done to it is polish and swapped out the original tires with some whitewalls.
IMG_2034.jpg
I want to keep the frame all original, But I'd like to get custom made parts and engraving. So if there are any parts someone wants to sell let me know. I'm looking for: banana seat, sissy bar, upper cups and head badge with the twist. If you do engraving send me a PM.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
View attachment 1445081
I'm working on My Daughters Pixie at the moment. All I have done to it is polish and swapped out the original tires with some whitewalls.
View attachment 1445089
I want to keep the frame all original, But I'd like to get custom made parts and engraving. So if there are any parts someone wants to sell let me know. I'm looking for: banana seat, sissy bar, upper cups and head badge with the twist. If you do engraving send me a PM.

Nice bike good luck on the build

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMG_2153.jpg My 24in Beach Cruiser striped down to the bare metal. With original wheels.

IMG_2134.jpg Just a few of the parts I have for my lil girl's bike.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking for a crank, I ran into a bike.:roflmao: $50.00 so I went ahead and bought it...:guns:
20150603_204432_resized_1 (2).jpg

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A peek of what's to come.:machinegun:
CRANK.jpg

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FLAKED FRAME.jpeg
Silver with silver and purple flakes.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
STRIPPED.jpeg

All these parts minus the seat pan will be painted Kandy Purple.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
image001.jpg
Just sent these to the engraver, hope to have em ready by the end of August.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My parts are the original ones, except for the bent forks, bought them on Lowrider bike parts on Facebook.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts