LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have loved lowriders since i was about 8 and now that im old enough to drive and have a job im trying to make my dream come true i just got an 84 buick regal limited and i have rims on it OG wires but now im tryin to figure out which company i should go with for hydraulics want to have a nice setup how many pumps, batts ,switches ect....... i was thinking 3 pumps but need imput on things
ive been hearing good reviews on the new prohopper setups
J/W whos makin good kits and which shops in washington are good people and
are gunna hook me up with good service

Thanks for ur imput

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Where in washington?

·
Registered
93 Posts
where in washington? you got any cars on juice around where your from? drop city is out in around the south hill area, i beleive just a little further out though. extreme auto is on pac highway in des moines right off of I-5. side to side customs in auburn i beleive, not sure on that one, i am sure there are some other shops, i just don't know to many. if your around my area i could probably show you a few of my buddies cars on juice, just to see if you like their set ups, give you some ideas. what do you want to be able to do with the car? and like mark said, i would deff. wrap the frame.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
seattle area bellevue specifically ive been lookin for a club to maybe hook up with what are my options and what setup do local riders have

·
Registered
640 Posts
< I live in Olympia. I've been looking to buy a new kit but I kinda wanted to see a pump physically in my hands for once. I found 2 shops an hour south and north of my house, just dropped by there address for fun to check out some pumps... and it was a ghost town. :scrutinize: I haven't had much luck either. I figure I'll just order something good.

I suggest checking out some of the local shows and events.

·
Registered
93 Posts
highprocam, what shops did you check out, i know a guy that is right down the street from pyualup (sp) fair grounds that will probably have a pump there, im more than positive he will, also more south of him that will probably have a pump there or a car there with hydraulics. superregal, i know of one club from the bellvue area, that is night owls i believe, i have only seen two of their cars, not sure how many member they have. we got some members that are up north, like stanwood, we also got some that are way south, like orting, and then a bunch of us in like the des moines/burien area.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I stopped by Side 2 Side one day and Jenda's Custom Auto another. I'll check out the shop in puyallup. I figure I'll get my Hydraulic Fix at the next show in the area. I think Royal Image is pretty strong here in Washington. What was the name on the shop? Thanks...

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Originally posted by HighProCam@Aug 1 2005, 10:08 PM
< I live in Olympia. I've been looking to buy a new kit but I kinda wanted to see a pump physically in my hands for once.  I found 2 shops an hour south and north of my house, just dropped by there address for fun to check out some pumps...  and it was a ghost town.  :scrutinize:  I haven't had much luck either.  I figure I'll just order something good.

I suggest checking out some of the local shows and events.
[snapback]3525248[/snapback]​
I got some pumps you may wanna check out, new and used. PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
93 Posts
the shop in pyl. was distinctive customs. he is a pretty cool guy, tried to sell me on some stuff though that i didn't need, his shop is like right accross the street from a small stereo shop and just down the street, like a block, from les shwab (sp) i believe.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'll check them out...
I've heard of them, I think they put an air bag lift on an Excusion rollin on 49" tall tires, saw it at the Oregon dunes.

PM Sent :cheesy:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive already talked to adam from CAS hes cool but so far away
i wish mike still worked there ive know him for years but havent seen him for a while i guess ill just go to the show in lakewod on the 14th and talk to what ever clubs and shops are down there
thanx TOPO for ur help

Attachments

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by Super Regal@Aug 3 2005, 12:31 AM
i wish mike still worked there ive know him for years but havent seen him for a while i guess ill just go to the show in lakewod on the 14th  and talk to what ever clubs and shops are down there
thanx TOPO for ur help
[snapback]3532312[/snapback]​
mike now works at autozone on broadway in Everett ;) im sure they in the book

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Originally posted by Super Regal@Aug 3 2005, 12:31 AM
i wish mike still worked there ive know him for years but havent seen him for a while i guess ill just go to the show in lakewod on the 14th  and talk to what ever clubs and shops are down there
thanx TOPO for ur help
[snapback]3532312[/snapback]​
;) :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts