LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you can't tell, I like building lows that aren't as traditional as most.

This is a resin 60 Chevy Wagon a buddy hooked me up with, based on the original kit from way back. It's been tweaked a little to make it more accurate, and he gave me 2 rear bumpers (nothing plated yet, plus he still needs to make the glass), the correct 4 taillight version, and the custom 6 taillight Impala version. I'm going to open the hood up and use the Revell 60 Impala to detail it out. This moved up the priority list since he hooked me up, he wants to see it done.

My naked 20" frame, going to prime this weeked, still not sure on the color.

and no, I can't get you one
K. Diaz

Last edited by BigPoppa at Jul 11 2003, 10:23 PM

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@May 13 2008, 11:10 PM~10649961
what the hell, was this my first topic here or something?
Hell it must be from way back cause it says you were BUILDING something ! :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
HERE IS A RARE 60 WAGON ALL PLASTIC WITH AN UPGRADE.THAT MIGHT BE TAKEN APART TO BE CASTED. :biggrin:

NOTHING IS SAFE AROUND HERE. :0

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
is the side trim seperate?

I was going to get a resin 4 door wagon but it had the trim built into the side of the car. So I went with the 60 sed. del. It used the 60 impala kit as a donor with the chrome trim.

I should have anyways. 10$ a pop. Can't beat that.

·
underground pimpin'
8,483 Posts
hey Biggs that bed i gave ya for the truck looks like it goes together pretty damn close ...the Impy is lookin sweet as well!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts