LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 5 2003, 09:09 PM
ahh... look at this nice clean post ;)

why take em' swimmin'? i think they look good like they are. well, the green one anyways. the red one could use a new coat of paint, looks pretty faded.
I traded these from a guy who built them when they were new. In the pic, the green one does look pretty good, but trust, it isn't, heavy paint, collected at the high spots. The red one is a lot better, but they're both in the tank right now.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
cool man.
i'm sure they probably have quite a bit of dust buildup in the interiors too huh? lol
i still have some that i built back 1982-1983 and they are filthy inside. i dont even think scrubbing with soap and watter and a toothbrush will do much for them. lol

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 5 2003, 11:34 PM
cool man.
i'm sure they probably have quite a bit of dust buildup in the interiors too huh? lol
i still have some that i built back 1982-1983 and they are filthy inside. i dont even think scrubbing with soap and watter and a toothbrush will do much for them. lol
a little dusty, he must have kept them boxed up, they're built nice but came right apart.

K. Diaz

Last edited by BigPoppa at Nov 5 2003, 11:36 PM

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Nov 5 2003, 11:35 PM
a little dusty, he must have kept them boxed up, they're built nice but came right apart.

K. Diaz
yeah, i wish i woulda done something differant with all mine back in the day. I'd have ALOT more of my old stuff if i woulda took care of them. instead they all got filthy and parts fell off and got lost. or they just got plain old destroyed. or enoght parts fell off that my mom threw them out when i was a kid.
so thats why im trying to replace some of my childhood favorites still. :(
i bout got it pretty much covered now though after i get the rest of my stuff in the mail this week :biggrin:
well, give or take maybe another half dozen that i'd still like to replace.

·
Registered
744 Posts
and they call you "BIG POPPA".

damn.. man nice model cars man... upload the pic as quick as possible

PEAZ and BEANZ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts