LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are two of my Wagon Projects ! A Monte Carlo Aerodeck and a Mercedes Bens T600 !

With the Monte i start the Project Yesterday Evening . I cut the roof and glue a other roof from a Buick GMX back in Place , LS Frontend with a 58er Impala Grill !
Hope you like it ?

The Benz is strictly scratch build from sheet plates and putty ! The frontbumper is from a Lexsus a little bit customiced !

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Originally posted by sidetoside@Sep 22 2007, 04:22 PM~8848674
Here are two of my Wagon Projects ! A Monte Carlo Aerodeck and a Mercedes Bens T600 !

With the Monte i start the Project Yesterday Evening . I cut the roof and glue a other roof from a Buick GMX back in Place , LS Frontend with a 58er Impala Grill !
Hope you like it ?

The Benz is strictly scratch build from sheet plates and putty ! The frontbumper is from a Lexsus a little bit customiced !

***MR BIGGS, INSERT BIG SUPRIZED SMILEY FACE HERE***

im speechless.... cant wait to see them done!!!!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Originally posted by sidetoside@Sep 22 2007, 04:22 PM~8848674

Hope you like it ?

there we go :biggrin:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The first step for the Paint , the Benz is noe Lue Pearl with a Vanilla White Top !
I think i spray some Graphics on booth sides with some nice outlines ......

pics coming before i clear it !

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
Originally posted by bigdogg323@Sep 23 2007, 04:36 PM~8853984
damn that shit looks sick homie now i want to see it done :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
:0 :0 :0 :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts