LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my wheels in yesterday and put them on drove to the car was and heard a little popping so i came back and made sure everything was good and tight i drove to work this morning and it got louder when i got home this after noon i took off my rear wheel(that is where it was coming from) to make sure nothing was rubbing it wasnt,and made sure everything was tight it was...so i but it all back together and it was still fucking popping I AM PISSED i have no idea what it is....CAN ANYONE HELP ME I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING....and passengerside of your car is the RIGHT side right? and the drivers side is the left right?

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
YOU TIGHTEN YOUR K/Os in the air right, I think your teeth of your adapters are rubbing the rim, LIKE ITS LOOSE ;)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was making the sound all the time...i tighten the hell out of them and it stopped i havent drove it much sense but i think i got it..is there a such thing as to tight??? how tight do you tighten yours???thanks for all the help...

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by outkastbd82@Jul 24 2003, 07:04 PM
It was making the sound all the time...i tighten the hell out of them and it stopped i havent drove it much sense but i think i got it..is there a such thing as to tight??? how tight do you tighten yours???thanks for all the help...
spinner tighten toward rear of car, maybe it was rubbing, or you have some loose spokes :uh:

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
:0

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
Did you remedy the problem yet?(popping wheel)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts