LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever use Zoops Sealer on wire wheels ? Or wut can I use to stop them from rusting ? Im bout to get new 100 spokes and befor I put em on I wanna seal them or clear coat them sum how. Any ideas ?

·
Registered
783 Posts
im not sure bout sealin them. just gut some Dz or some zeniths and not worry bout rust at all. the DZ in my avatar are over ten years old and been abused. no rust and no leaks.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had daytons befor and the spoke rusted were it goes into the nipple. We have 8 months of winter in NY and Im always drivin in snow and rain, Im buyin sum Players this time for my truck so I really want to pertect them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
For chrome wires WD-40 will get you through in a pinch to keep moisture away, but it looks dingy and tends to attract dirt while it's on there.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by $illy@Nov 22 2005, 11:42 PM~4260736
For chrome wires WD-40 will get you through in a pinch to keep moisture away, but it looks dingy and tends to attract dirt while it's on there.
ld-9 is better because it doesnt attract dust,but sraying your spokes with penetrating lubes like wd-40 can loosen the spokes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts