LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
click on it to see what we doin down here at the bottom of the world
show us some worldwide lowriding love :biggrin:
you can count on one hand countries outside the U.S that are embracing the lowriding culture and we are one of the biggest bar Japan.
check it ;)

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?a...T&f=34&t=321387
 

·
IS XERXES THE GOD-KING
Joined
·
6,111 Posts
if ur frum new zeeland, y i nevr saw u at any shows :scrutinize:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by G~MoneyCustoms@Feb 1 2009, 02:01 AM~12872603
if ur frum new zeeland, y i nevr saw u at any shows :scrutinize:

wot are you talkin bout bro
youre not even from new zealand
 

·
*********
Joined
·
9,464 Posts
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
49,003 Posts
:rofl:
 

·
IS XERXES THE GOD-KING
Joined
·
6,111 Posts
Originally posted by andrewlister@Feb 1 2009, 02:04 AM~12872615
wot are you talkin bout bro
youre not even from new zealand
u dont want it wif us soufside new zeelandrs!! ill c ur ass at da effil towr :guns:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by G~MoneyCustoms@Feb 27 2009, 02:03 AM~13126264
u dont want it wif us soufside new zeelandrs!!  ill c ur ass at da effil towr :guns:
see you there bro
ill be the one with the hat on ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by G~MoneyCustoms@Feb 27 2009, 02:03 AM~13126264
u dont want it wif us soufside new zeelandrs!!  ill c ur ass at da effil towr :guns:
literally :ugh: :burn: :burn:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
Originally posted by G~MoneyCustoms@Feb 27 2009, 03:03 AM~13126264
u dont want it wif us soufside new zeelandrs!!  ill c ur ass at da effil towr :guns:
:eek:hno:
 

·
IS XERXES THE GOD-KING
Joined
·
6,111 Posts
Originally posted by andrewlister+Feb 27 2009, 02:17 AM~13126297-->
see you there bro
ill be the one with the hat on  ;)
[/b]
ayel b warin a hat 2, jus not on my hed :burn:

<!--QuoteBegin-the_cat
@Feb 27 2009, 06:38 AM~13126764
literally :ugh: :burn: :burn:
:uh: u got a problm wif dat 2? ur ass is next coksoket!!! :angry:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by G~MoneyCustoms@Feb 28 2009, 02:38 AM~13136296
:uh: u got a problm wif dat 2? ur ass is next coksoket!!! :angry:
unofrtunetly for you i still got those buttplugs i borrowed off you last year :yes:
 

·
IS XERXES THE GOD-KING
Joined
·
6,111 Posts
Originally posted by the_cat@Feb 28 2009, 02:43 AM~13136310
unofrtunetly for you i still got those buttplugs i borrowed off you last year :yes:
oh noez, aye hakd el gatos acount :burn:



n gime doz bak bich :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,009 Posts
Kia Ora Brothas :cool:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top