LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
names jon live in northern ky, been searching this site for a few days have some killer builds. myself and my son just build them to have bonding time together. i dont get all fancy with paint or interior but maybe after viewing some others on here i might get the knowledge and how to's....

right now we are building about 6 different ones lol. cant just leave em alone . we are building a monster truck, 64 impala with juice that ive had for ever. 94 (year might be wrong) impala lowrider edition had that for awhile to i have lost a few parts from not putting it all together.

pics to come and more details on what we are building

thanks for such a kool site.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Used to go there all the time, esp. As a kid, birthday key and the castle, was always the best.

if you can remember where johnnys was in before both shopping centers , they have a new very nice hobby shop right after u cross the railroad tracks in latonia

·
Registered
10,206 Posts
names jon live in northern ky, been searching this site for a few days have some killer builds. myself and my son just build them to have bonding time together. i dont get all fancy with paint or interior but maybe after viewing some others on here i might get the knowledge and how to's....

right now we are building about 6 different ones lol. cant just leave em alone . we are building a monster truck, 64 impala with juice that ive had for ever. 94 (year might be wrong) impala lowrider edition had that for awhile to i have lost a few parts from not putting it all together.

pics to come and more details on what we are building

thanks for such a kool site.
welcome to the site Jon.

·
Registered
881 Posts
welcome dude, I have a son im starting to slowly introduce him to this world of models, so its cool to see others, cant wait to see some pics!

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
welcome to the site!!!.... i am just across the river from ya in deer park.... u or your son need anything just ask bro... actully have some spair parts from the 94 , so let me no what u missing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all the welcomes. spent majority of the evening with my son working on models :),

the 94 is missing front glass, hood, taillights, headlights and dash, ive built this kit hell 9 plus years ago and its still not complete, ill get a wild one and mess with them for a week and then back on theshelf they will go.....

for the locals they are having a model car contest at the labor of love car show august 27 at the boone county fairgrounds. my son and myself hve about 10 we aregoing to display and throw in the contest. a few years ago he built a 50's ford truck , he entered and one a trophy and another model to build... he was super excited.......

·
Plastic fanatic
6,151 Posts
Used to go there all the time, esp. As a kid, birthday key and the castle, was always the best.

if you can remember where johnnys was in before both shopping centers , they have a new very nice hobby shop right after u cross the railroad tracks in latonia
Cool; next time I'm up that way, I'll check it out. I used to belong to a club up there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the 34 is one of my screw up, i attempted to shop the top not knowing what i was doing to begin with was a trial and error, well it turnd out to be a huge error, so i'm trying to bring it back to life, it will be a fenderless hotrod, with zoomie headers. i have a window frame from another scrwd up project, ill mold it to the body....

the dodge monster truck my son just finished it up today. it was a fun build.

the ford truck is one he built a few yrs back, its seen better days but now we are going to build a gasser out of it.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
WELCOME TO LiL, it's nice to see a father and son team, keep up the great work, and the great thing about this place is if you need anything just ask and somone will help ya out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The underground miniz was a mcc I was going to start 9 yrs ago, it fell thru but since my boy is old enough might just b me and him as the members lol. I belong to scroungers car club based out of northern ky, usually im working on my 58 biscayne or my 86 cutty. Pics to come if any one is interested

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
underground minis,wtf?lol.just trippin,what it do?welcome to layitlow.hope you like enough here to stick around.its all about the models

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
The underground miniz was a mcc I was going to start 9 yrs ago, it fell thru but since my boy is old enough might just b me and him as the members lol. I belong to scroungers car club based out of northern ky, usually im working on my 58 biscayne or my 86 cutty. Pics to come if any one is interested
we like pics of all kinds, post em up bro! welcome to LIL!

·
Registered
881 Posts
i second that notion, post the pics! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.