LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new on the sceen with a lot to learn y 1st question is i just picked up a 64 with 2 pumps and only 4 switchs it basically just does front and back can i buy a box and will it give me mor choices when i hook it up side to side maybe 3 wheel the pumps are black magic's i will post pics later ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,255 Posts
yep post pic's , 4 switch's .... then it does more than f/b
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,001 Posts
Adding the a 10 switch box will give you Front, Back Left side, Right Side, Pancake, all four corners, and a see saw front to back. Just remember with two pumps you can not lift a individual corner up when it is dumped. Hope that helps a bit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,255 Posts
Originally posted by sixt4 low low@Dec 7 2008, 05:31 PM~12361574
how do i post pics ?
click "Add Reply"

then when tha page loads click




then browse yr comp and find the pic and then click "Open"

then


click this code and it will turn black, then right click w/ mouse and select "Copy"


go back to this page, and right click w/ yr mouse again and select "Past"


thats about good as i can explain it homie. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
couple more pics i pd 6200.00 for it what do ya think ?

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,255 Posts
looks very good , not a bad price at all far as tha pic's shows. :thumbsup: :worship: :eek: :puffin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by dtysthriderz@Dec 7 2008, 11:48 AM~12359815
yep post pic's , 4 switch's .... then it does more than f/b

your right got side to side after a full charge today :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by MoreBounce 805@Dec 7 2008, 11:56 AM~12359865
Adding the a 10 switch box will give you Front, Back Left side, Right Side, Pancake, all four corners, and a see saw front to back. Just remember with two pumps you can not lift a individual corner up when it is dumped. Hope that helps a bit.
yep thanks i have a lot too learn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by MoreBounce 805@Dec 7 2008, 07:41 PM~12362994
:thumbsup: Very nice Box!  ;)

yes its descent needs some love the guy who put the bumpers and body panels on was an animal nothing is shimmed right as you can see the rear dside bumper needs to be lifted and leveled out ill get it tight after the weather brakes one thing i need to do is and if you have any info help i need to replace the seals in 1 front and 1 rear cylinder they are leaking .....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,001 Posts
Originally posted by sixt4 low low@Dec 7 2008, 06:46 PM~12363065
yes its descent needs some love the guy who put the bumpers and body panels on was an animal nothing is shimmed right as you can see the rear dside bumper needs to be lifted and leveled out ill get it tight after the weather brakes one thing i need to do is and if you have any info help i need to replace the seals in 1 front and 1 rear cylinder they are leaking .....
Its a pretty simple procedure. Just holler at me when you get ready to do it and ill walk you through it. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by MoreBounce 805@Dec 7 2008, 07:52 PM~12363120
Its a pretty simple procedure. Just holler at me when you get ready to do it and ill walk you through it.  ;)


thanks ill do that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,528 Posts
coil over or coil under?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
nice car! :cool:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top