LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I went through my storage and found a 64 Impala that was never opened so I decided to start putting it together. I was wondering when people say their car is foiled what does that mean?
Where do you buy the hydraulic pumps and batteries from? I want it to have an adjustable suspension and needed to know how you guys do it. Any tips that you would want to give me would be great.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Foiled means, chrome foil is being put on the trim of the car. I think you can get sum pumps from pegasus hobbies.

-twin

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have another question and this time it is about paint. Could I go to the auto store and buy the touch up paint for real cars and use that? Would it hurt the plastic or anything?

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by S10lifted@Sep 25 2003, 10:41 AM
I do have another question and this time it is about paint. Could I go to the auto store and buy the touch up paint for real cars and use that? Would it hurt the plastic or anything?
yer its alright but put ya primer down the a few coats of clear to seal the plastic then put down ya auto pait in very tin coats at a time and build it up, if ya get what i mean, for ya adjustible suspension , ya gotta have motors in em like jevries does

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not talking motorized I just meant adjustable where you can change the positions of the car. Like if you want it to sit three one day and then drop the ass another.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 25 2003, 12:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 25 2003, 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Sep 24 2003, 09:49 PM
hey mad whats that jjjj thing with the lines at the bottom of ya like signature thing ?
the 4 " jjjj " are 4 fingers... see if you can figure the rest of it out ;) lol[/b][/quote]
mad that is freakin dirty

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 24 2003, 09:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 24 2003, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Sep 24 2003, 09:49 PM
hey mad whats that jjjj thing with the lines at the bottom of ya like signature thing ?
the 4 " jjjj " are 4 fingers... see if you can figure the rest of it out ;) lol[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 25 2003, 02:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 25 2003, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Sep 24 2003, 09:49 PM
lol i thought it was a pump action shot gun lol

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas@Sep 24 2003, 11:02 PM
lol, it is... better watch your eye ;)

after all these months thats been down there i was wondering when someone was gonna finally notice it :roflmao:

i got that from one of the girls i used to talk to on here she put that in an IM when we was doing stuff on webcam one nite and i thought it was cool as hell :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 25 2003, 04:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 25 2003, 04:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--64_impalas@Sep 24 2003, 11:02 PM
lol, it is... better watch your eye ;)

after all these months thats been down there i was wondering when someone was gonna finally notice it :roflmao:

i got that from one of the girls i used to talk to on here she put that in an IM when we was doing stuff on webcam one nite and i thought it was cool as hell :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
lol fair enough lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts