LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALRIGHT I'M ALMOST FINISHED PUTTING THE CAR TOGETHER.I HAVE THE INTERIOR IN IT NOW AND WAITING TO PUT THE BODY ON THE NEW FRAME.I HAVE A 307 OR A 350 TO PUT IN IT WHICH EVER ONE YOU WANT.

I WANT TO EITHER TRADE OR SELL IT.POST UP WHAT YOU HAVE FOR TRADE.LIKE I SAID IT IS ALMOST PUT BACK TOGETHER I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT IS OUT THERE BECAUSE BY THE TIME THIS IS FINISHED I WILL BE READY TO DEAL.

I WILL POST UP A NEW PICS WITH IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS MY CAMERA IS BROKE RIGHT NOW BUT HERE ARE SOME PICS OF IT BEFORE THE INTERIOR WAS PUT IN IT.

I'M LOCATED IN LIMA,OHIO

FIREWALL (BUT IT HAS THE A/C UNIT BACK IN IT NOW)
[attachmentid=267206]

DRIVERS SIDE QUARTER
[attachmentid=267209]

TRUNK LID
[attachmentid=267214]

PASSENGER SIDE QUARTER(WITH 2 SMALL NIKS)
[attachmentid=267213]

BLUE STOCK INTERIOR
[attachmentid=267217]

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
i have a 62 belair wagon that i am lookin to sell or trade. the motor is chromed out i have a poineer head unit 2 amps. and extra frame and both front and rear end. 2 pumps 5 batteries billet center support and telescoping driveshaft. 2 pump 5 battery showtime setup. the car needs body work and paint. its a perfect car for a radical. let me know.

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by solowpaul@Sep 5 2005, 09:06 PM~3757665
i have a 62 belair wagon that i am lookin to sell or trade. the motor is chromed out i have a poineer head unit 2 amps. and extra frame and both front and rear end. 2 pumps 5 batteries billet center support and telescoping driveshaft. 2 pump 5 battery showtime setup. the car needs body work and paint. its a perfect car for a radical. let me know.
POST SOME PICS

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by solowpaul@Sep 5 2005, 09:17 PM~3757746
go to solowcarclub.com  select members rides, then on my name. there are 3 pics there but i  will take more tommorrow

paul

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?ANY REINFORCEMENTS ON THE FRAME?IS THE SETUP IN IT ALREADY,DOES IT RUN AND WHAT KIND OF SHAPE IS IT IN?

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
trade for60 copys of madden 2006 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
the car is not reinforced the frame has a patch of rot in it but i have another 62 bare frame that i would give with it. the car runs good and the engine has alot of chrome on it. the car needs alot of body work because the previos owner painted it with a paint brush. the rear quarters need to be replaced. i will try to get some pics for you tomm. and i live in ny

·
Banned
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by solowpaul@Sep 5 2005, 09:29 PM~3757823
the car is not reinforced the frame has a patch of rot in it but i have another 62 bare frame that i would give with it. the car runs good and the engine has alot of chrome on it. the car needs alot of body work because the previos owner painted it with a paint brush. the rear quarters need to be replaced. i will try to get some pics for you tomm.  and i live in ny
WTF DID YOU GET IT OFF A HILLBILLY?

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by solowpaul@Sep 5 2005, 07:37 PM~3757882
good guess. :biggrin:  yes i bought off an old women in upstate ny. it was her husbands who died. i think everyone in upstate ny is a hillbilly
Tell em I said "Howdy" :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts