LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo man you all know I'm down with Rollerz cuz that's my crew right there but for other homies that aren't quite ready for the big time yet I'm gonna start a club on the side.

Next Year Bike Club is actively recruiting new members. You can't join yet until Next Year because its not ready yet but give me your name and tell me about your project for next year and I'll make sure you get in.

There will be club dues of $15/ month but you don't have to worry about paying it until next year :biggrin:

Next year all members will be expected to show at all local shows as well as Vegas show at the end of next year.

I already know a few people that are gonna tear up the scene and blow everybody away next year so who else wants to join us on the Next Year team for 2007?

:cool:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Aug 17 2006, 06:00 PM~5985715
can i be the president?
I dunno man you actually have a completed bike you've been showing. This club is for guys building something they'll be busting out with for Next Year. So no you cannot be president. I already got 3 candidates fighting for that position, they've been working on their bike for Next Year since 2002

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Aug 17 2006, 06:04 PM~5985746
check out my profile, hahahaha

Hell yeah thanks for supportin the club :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34,521 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 17 2006, 09:04 AM~5985748
I dunno man you actually have a completed bike you've been showing.  This club is for guys building something they'll be busting out with for Next Year.  So no you cannot be president.  I already got 3 candidates fighting for that position, they've been working on their bike for Next Year since 2002
what do you mean? haven't you heard that i got rid of my bike?!?! that's why you need to come on here more often :twak: i don't have a bike anymore, but in the process of getting another one, i declare myself dictator of Next Year Bike Club, :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Aug 17 2006, 06:07 PM~5985768
what do you mean? haven't you heard that i got rid of my bike?!?!  that's why you need to come on here more often :twak:  i don't have a bike anymore, but in the process of getting another one, i declare myself dictator of Next Year Bike Club, :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Ah yeah, perfect member for Next Year bike club. :cool:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Aug 17 2006, 08:07 AM~5985768
what do you mean? haven't you heard that i got rid of my bike?!?!  that's why you need to come on here more often :twak:  i don't have a bike anymore, but in the process of getting another one, i declare myself dictator of Next Year Bike Club, :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

maybe i'll try and join,Next Year! :biggrin:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by noe_from_texas@Aug 17 2006, 06:11 PM~5985783
here it is, my bike that will be done next year, or the next, or the next.....

Nice man :thumbsup: Perfect, that's the type of member we need for Next Year BC

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 17 2006, 06:13 PM~5985803
Some clubs have more members of this club then others.
Tru dat. Next Year BC is already huge. There's so many members workin on their chit for Next Year it ain't even funny so I decided to organize it. They can still be members of their other clubs, its just that unity of having everybody working and building up for next year that drives the club to be the best damn bikes you've ever seen.......next year :cool:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by CUTLESSSWANGIN@Aug 17 2006, 06:28 PM~5985918

Cool we got a mascot now :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts