LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 cell phones for sell

i830-This phone is brand new and was used for about 3 days. I had just gotten a new one through NExtel. The back cover is scuffed because they just give you the phone itself. $115 obo

i730-This phone is used and has minor surface scratches, but other wise in great shape. Was my wifes phone so has some backgrounds and ring tones for a woman. $75 firm

2 i530's- One of them is broke at the headset, but works great and the other the rubber is peeling off and the 2-way speaker is busted, but still rings very well. I will take $40 for both

Method of payment would be M.O. and I have plenty of feedback on this site. I can get pictures if need be.

·
Registered
560 Posts
:biggrin: NO pic what up with that

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ELTANKE@Sep 11 2006, 05:24 AM~6146701
man i got a i730 fully motified custom pallets ringtones usb cable ext wallpaper and everythin anygame u want for 50 bucks man pm me for pixs :-D i dont wanna knock ur hustle but i wanna get rid of dis phone
:uh: :uh: :uh:

Your knocking my hustle.

I will get pics tonight

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Originally posted by ELTANKE@Sep 11 2006, 02:24 AM~6146701
man i got a i730 fully motified custom pallets ringtones usb cable ext wallpaper and everythin anygame u want for 50 bucks man pm me for pixs :-D i dont wanna knock ur hustle but i wanna get rid of dis phone
pm sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts