LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up im nick in tucson az and ive just started up my hydraulic shop Nicks Hydraulics here and will be selling Showtime Hydraulics so if you need anything here in the 520 hit me up and ill get you some prices i can get setups down to fittings so let me know

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just got my website up i will still be adding the setups and parts that can be bought directly off the site but i have a list of items i can take orders on and i do take paypal so check it out www.nickshydraulics.com

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
setups and parts have been added to the site check it out at nickshydraulics.com and give me some feedback on how it looks if you see anything on there you need you can message me here on lil call me at 520-406-7380 or email me at either [email protected] or [email protected] and i will get you a price shipped to your door

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTMFT hit me up if you need anything nickshydraulics.com

·
FUCK YOU
2,006 Posts
Any pics of your work ???

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not at the moment i will try to find some its been a while im just gettin back into it.for now i have another shop doing the installs for me until i can get all my equipment back to do them.so for now im just distributing parts for showtime. ill try to find some pics.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whats up i just redid the website come check it out nickshydraulics.com i am a showtime and wizard hydraulics dealer hit me up if you need something

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Good luck on your business

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good luck on your business
thanks homie ive been wanting to do this for sometime now and finally got the opportunity to do it.

the site has been redone nickshydraulics.com we are now working with showtime and wizard hydraulics for all you lowrider hydro needs hit me up if you need anything

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The website is competely up and running for your lowrider needs nickshydraulics.com you can order parts directly off the site im a Showtime and Wizard Hydraulics dealer hit me up

Nick
Nicks Hydraulics

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TTT SHOWTIME HYDRAULICS PARTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT NICKSHYDRAULICS.COM LETS PUT SOME RIDES ON THE BUMPER

1 - 17 of 17 Posts