LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Air max shoes, Brand new in box only $65 shipped
Available in size 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 11, 12

Air max 90s


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
any LTDs without the shiny check/swoosh?

cuz they dont come like that in stores..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by LA Style@Dec 31 2008, 02:35 PM~12570682
any LTDs without the shiny check/swoosh?

cuz they dont come like that in stores..
You mean some like these? I have over 70 different ltds, some have patent leather some dont.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
yea somethin like that :thumbsup:

Im checkin the site, where can I see them 70 pairs? Im bout to have me a field day :biggrin:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by LA Style@Jan 2 2009, 10:06 AM~12583481
yea somethin like that :thumbsup:

Im checkin the site, where can I see them 70 pairs? Im bout to have me a field day :biggrin:
:( I dont have any air maxs on the sight, what kind of colors you lookin for and Ill upload them. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
all whites
white w/ royal blue
black w/ white check
white w/ black check
black w/ gold check

think you can cut a deal homey? lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,459 Posts
Originally posted by lowrico@Jan 1 2009, 06:34 PM~12579013
You mean some like these?  I have over 70 different ltds, some have patent leather some dont.


i'll get those off of you in about 2 weeks......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
Originally posted by LA Style@Jan 2 2009, 04:46 PM~12585351
all whites
white w/ royal blue
black w/ white check
white w/ black check
black w/ gold check

??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Originally posted by lowrico@Jan 3 2009, 05:30 AM~12589259
Air Max 95s




Damn! what a good seller! he doesn't even know the fake stuffs he sells! ahah
those are air max '87s or air max 1 homie!
Btw you're selling all kind of fake sneakers/clothes, you're chinese or what? :uh:
 
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Top