LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELP I BOUGHT THIS CAR ABOUT A YEAR AGO.. THOUGHT ABOUT AND TRIED TO SALE IT A COUPLE TIMES SINCE THEN.. CAUSE MONEY WAS TIGHT AND I HATED TO SEE A GOOD CAR SIT THERE AND GO TO THE WASTE.. BUT AFTER THINKING ABOUT IT ALOT, I HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP IT.. I WANTED ONE OF THESE CARS FOR TOO DAMN LONG.. SO HERES MY NINETEEN NINETY FIVE CADILLAC FLEETWOOD... MAY BE A SLOW BUILD, BUT WILL BE THE WAY I WANT AND TOO MY STANDARDS....

TOOK THESE TWO PICTURES WHEN I FIRST SAW THE CAR....

this is the door (right rear) that needs some work...

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE RIMS??? I PUT SOME 14X7 ON MINE AND THEY RUBBED UGLY.... :(

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
13x7... they kinda rubbed when driving in the yard and stuff.. but on the road way they do ok.. but i wanna find out how to stop it... i know what ppl are going to tell me tho (to get 13x5.5) or d's.. but cant afford them right now

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
:thumbsup: do it man! I know you can build it like you want. If you ever need any help on something just let me know :biggrin:

·
hydroblood
3,737 Posts
ttt, for a nice caddy...i have wanted this caddy since you first got, glad to see your gettn started on it, cant wait to see what you do with it its gonna be nice thats for sure....

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Originally posted by turnin-heads@Jan 19 2010, 12:30 AM~16334702
13x7... they kinda rubbed when driving in the yard and stuff.. but on the road way they do ok.. but i wanna find out how to stop it... i know what ppl are going to tell me tho (to get 13x5.5) or d's.. but cant afford them right now

:cool:

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by bigg_E+Jan 20 2010, 02:46 PM~16352062-->
:thumbsup: do it man! I know you can build it like you want. If you ever need any help on something just let me know :biggrin:
[/b]

thanks man... i was lookin at pictures of the 90 i had... i miss that car.. lol..

<!--QuoteBegin-83caddyhopper
@Jan 20 2010, 03:33 PM~16352448
ttt, for a nice caddy...i have wanted this caddy since you first got, glad to see your gettn started on it, cant wait to see what you do with it its gonna be nice thats for sure....

thanks bro.. i'm kinda glad you or no one else got it.. lol..

·
hydroblood
3,737 Posts
Originally posted by turnin-heads@Jan 21 2010, 06:14 PM~16366684
thanks man... i was lookin at pictures of the 90 i had... i miss that car.. lol..
:wow: hmmm i got a 86 fleetwood all og, lady owned till she died 16yrs ago, been in her garage ever since till I got it....trade? :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
give me a pm or something brou

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
hit me up bro ;)

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks eric

·
hydroblood
3,737 Posts
here is my 86 fleetwood..only has 109k miles on it, clean interior..good body, has like 3 small dents, drives great and rides better, just put a jvc cd player in it, I have the factory one also. The vinyal top is in great shape and the og top at that. It does need the headliner redone and 3 fillers...I marked where the little dents are, there not bad at all. I have pics of the interior also, its all og beside the cd player

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FOR SALE
JUST MAKE OFFER

1 - 20 of 22 Posts