LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post up some paint jobs or custom mods or just your cars
i have had these things for a few while just cleaned out the cabinets in the garage pulled them out
i'll post this one i just did it aint nothing special just practicing a few teckniqes on it

Last edited by joebomber52 at Aug 15 2003, 10:47 AM

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 15 2003, 10:49 AM
It has not much to do with lowrider models.... ;)
:thumbsup: that's great
i'm sure some people in here do them though and i would like to see some paint jobs and stuff

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52+Aug 15 2003, 10:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Aug 15 2003, 10:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jevries@Aug 15 2003, 10:49 AM
i'm sure some people in here do them though and i would like to see some paint jobs and stuff[/b][/quote]
Not to piss you off but maybe there are also people on here that love to cook, basketball, do their hair etc. but there are other forums on the net for those topics...same goes for Nitro RC cars..lot's of websites.
it's my understanding that this is a LOWRIDER bike/model forum.. ;)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by jevries+Aug 15 2003, 12:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jevries @ Aug 15 2003, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 15 2003, 10:53 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--jevries
@Aug 15 2003, 10:49 AM

i'm sure some people in here do them though and i would like to see some paint jobs and stuff
Not to piss you off but maybe there are also people on here that love to cook, basketball, do their hair etc. but there are other forums on the net for those topics...same goes for Nitro RC cars..lot's of websites.
it's my understanding that this is a LOWRIDER bike/model forum.. ;)[/b][/quote]
couldnt have said it better myself

LETS SEE SOME LOWRIDER RC'S

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok well what is the diff between some guys on here making models euro's there are alot than me building these i still put them together custom build them paint them drive them
they are lowered have wheels fuck i got 64 impy shells 50's shells i just looking to see if any one here did paint on these cuz there are some basd ass model painteres in here nobody needs to get butt hurt damn braoden your horizone everybody's got there own opinion on what a lowrider is i ain't saying fuckin toyotas and hondas are, shit i don't consider any car after 65 to be a nice lowrider but everybody's got there own kicks this place is for people to help eachother, not to talk shit on other peoples stuff
this aint a pinche casserole either get some glassess

(grow up )

Last edited by joebomber52 at Aug 15 2003, 04:56 PM

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 15 2003, 10:49 AM
damn jevries your avatar goes perfect with nelly's new song "shake your tailfeather" ;)

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Aug 15 2003, 03:48 PM
ok well what is the diff between some guys on here making models euro's there are alot than me building these i still put them together custom build them paint them drive them
they are lowered have wheels fuck i got 64 impy shells 50's shells i just looking to see if any one here did paint on these cuz there are some basd ass model painteres in here nobody needs to get butt hurt damn braoden your horizone everybody's got there own opinion on what a lowrider is i ain't saying fuckin toyotas and hondas are, shit i don't consider any car after 65 to be a nice lowrider but everybody's got there own kicks this place is for people to help eachother, not to talk shit on other peoples stuff
this aint a pinche casserole either get some glassess

(grow up )
This has really nothing to do with broaden your horizon since mine is pretty ehh... broad. The only thing I was saying is that we have prolly more interests other than lowrider modelcars but those topics are to be talked about on other forums...if I want to know something about microracers for instance I go to that particullar forum to talk or ask about them...and maybe adapt some info I've learned to lowrider modelcars and post it on here.
Another option is to post it in a general topic...it's only to keep things clear so this forum won't clutter up with all kinds of different stuff.
And for the grow up part...that's merely your problem since you prolly can't handle the fact someone's saying somehing in the order I did. ;)

PS. If you have more problems with this you can always PM me...to keep things clear.

Last edited by jevries at Aug 16 2003, 02:53 AM

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Originally posted by Haunted_black@Aug 21 2003, 05:08 PM
fuck you grow people that play with lil toys, and take shit to seriously get a real car
look at this fag tryin to be important :guns:

get lost homo, i bet you dont even have a car you dumb fuck, go back to ridin ur tard cart. :machinegun: :twak:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Thats Lets Settle This In The Calle, Putos.

Get Of Joebomber52 nut's and keep building your model cars.

Last edited by LowRidinVato at Aug 21 2003, 04:47 PM

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
damn, some of you people must have a 4 motor hopper stuck deep in your ass with the switches stuck on...

quit hanging of jevries nuts, ya buncha sheep..

nowhere in the forum title does it say LOWRIDER bikes and models, now does it, and until it does, people can post up whatever the hell they want to in here...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts