Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tanks and regulators

·
Registered
558 Posts
Originally posted by northwestG@Dec 17 2003, 11:48 PM
how much does addin nitrogen cost and how much does it help ur setup. what all do u need to add?
i have scuba and i feel its cheaper, any kind of compressed gas/air is going to give you a) more playtime b) quicker purges c)higher psi so faster movement/hop higher d)10 times the fun :), trust me I was running 2 450's and getting impatient, it cost some more money but in the long run its worth it

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Dec 17 2003, 06:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Dec 17 2003, 06:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydros2004@Dec 17 2003, 03:35 PM

216 RIDERS/BIGDANMCINTOSH R.I.P I HATE YOUR GUTS
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
Don't you just love fans ?!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
444 Posts
another upside to it is you could sit there and play with the switches for a long time without having to worry about waiting and airing up.. although, once you run out, you gotta pull it out and have it refilled which cost $

·
Registered
8 Posts
all you gotta do is go to a scuba shop and pick out a tank, next tell the guy you need a regulator that can be adjusted to spit out 125-150 psi. they can fill it up with just staright compressed air. not nitrogen or oxygen or another crap that people say. put them together and go to napa to get the adapter to plug 3/8 or similiar lines into the regulator, mount the tank, hook the lines to the solenoids and your ready to go. if you want you can still sport the old school compressors just t them into the lines in case your tank runs dry but you will be good to go for a long time.

it lasts about about 15 minutes of constand up/down plain around and only costs about 5 bucks to fill...of course that was with 2500# bags it all depends on your set up. cylinders use less air

1 - 8 of 8 Posts