LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I TRIED TO SELL MY DAYTONS ALL GOLD WITH CHROME LIP HAD A SET OF 4 AND WAS SELLING THEM FOR 200 BUT SINCE NO BODY WANTED THEM THEY ARE NOW IN THE TRASH.

·
Registered
10,395 Posts
Originally posted by LILBEAR RIDE 'N@Jul 23 2005, 09:04 PM
I TRIED TO SELL MY DAYTONS ALL GOLD WITH CHROME LIP HAD A SET OF 4 AND WAS SELLING THEM FOR 200 BUT SINCE NO BODY WANTED THEM THEY ARE NOW IN THE TRASH.
[snapback]3465666[/snapback]​
good 4 you

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Originally posted by LILBEAR RIDE 'N@Jul 23 2005, 06:04 PM
[snapback]3465666[/snapback]​
THAT DON'T EVEN SOUND LIKE SOMETHING A NORMAL PERSON WOULD DO. RATHER THROW THEM IN THE TRASH THAN SIT ON THEM OR SALE THEM TO A FRIEND REAL DAYTON RIMS NEVER ANY PICTURES.THAT DEAL DON'T EVEN SOUND RIGHT SOUNDS LIKE A CON JOB FROM THE JUMP. HOW DID YOU EXPECT TO SELL THEM FOR 200$ IF YOU DID HAVE THEM THEY HAD TO BE BEAT TO HELL. BUT I AN OTHER PEOPLE DIDDNT BELIEVE YOU HAD THEM. THATS WHY YOU DID NOT SELL THEM.
:buttkick:

·
Registered
8,571 Posts
Should of atleast bolted one to the side of your house and wrap your water hose around it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FOR YOUR INFO THESE ARE REAL DAYTONS I COULDNT TAKE A PICTURE CAUSE I DONT HAVE A CAMERA AND I WORK 15-18 HOURS A DAY WHEN IM ON HERE IM ONLY ON FOR MAYBE 10 MIN. AT THE MOST. ALSO MY WIFE GAVE ME 2 MONTHS TO SELL THOSE RIMS AND FOR 2 MONTHS ON HERE I TRIED TO SELL THEM BUT NO BODY WANTED THEM , IT MAY HAVE SOUNDED LIKE A CON JOB BUT FROM WHERE IM SITTING THEY LOOK PRETTY REAL TO ME. MY WIFE WANTS AL MY USELESS CAR STUFF THATS NOT BEING USED OUT OF OUR GARAGE SO WE HAVE SOME ROOM FOR OTHER THINGS SO THINK WHAT YA WANT THE RIMS WHERE REAL NOW THEY GONE TO BAD FOR THAT.

·
Registered
919 Posts
WHO GIVES A FUCK!!YOU MUST BE A LOSER LISTING TO YOUR WIFE!! TELL HER TO FUCK OFF OR IF YOU HAD AND HAD IS THE KEY WORD ANY FRIENDS YOU COULDA JUST GAVE EM TO THEM BUT SINCE YOUR GAY YOU POSTED THIS GAY ASS POST ...........LIKE ANY OF US GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU DID WITH YOUR MAKEBELIVE WHEELS IN YOUR MAKEBELIVE LIFE SO LIKE I SAID ............. ..WWWWWOOOOO CCCAAARRREEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH ASS NEWBE!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
no shit bitch whipped to the fullest..

throws away his daytons cause his wife told him to.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FUCK ALL YOU WANNA BE MEXICANS, FOR YOUR INFO THEY WERE TAKEING UP SPACE AND THEY NEEDED TO GO ANYWAYS, SECOND FOR ALL YOU KNOW IT ALLS IS I DONT NEED FRIENDS CAUSE ALL THEY DO IS STAB YOU IN THE BACK,
AND IF THEY WERE WANTED BY ANYONE 200 BUCKS WASNT MUCH FOR THOSE RIMS ESPESISLLY WHEN I PAID OVE 1500 WHEN THEY WERE BRAND NEW I JUST THOUGHT SOMEONE ELSE WANTED SOMETHING REAL NOT SOME OF THESE FAKE ASS CHINESE MADE SHIT COMING INTO THE U.S.A WHOS WHOLE SALE VALUE IS LESS THAN 150 BUT YOU GET SUCKERED INTO A SALE BY DEALERS INTO PAYING 500 OR EVEN 1000 BUCKS FOR FAKE SHIT THAT RUSTS IN UNDER 2 MONTHS. YOU PEOPLE WOULDNT KNOW REAL WHEELS IF THEY ROLLED RIGHT OVER YOU, PUNK ASSES

·
Registered
8,571 Posts
shit bro...this is my dining room...I make the woman walk around the shit or else she gets thrown in the garbage...

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Originally posted by JRO@Jul 24 2005, 04:23 PM
shit bro...this is my dining room...I make the woman walk around the shit or else she gets thrown in the garbage...

[snapback]3470249[/snapback]​
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by JRO@Jul 24 2005, 04:23 PM

LOL, looks like my house..

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Originally posted by JRO@Jul 24 2005, 03:23 PM

Shit yeah bro......That is a Real Mans dining room :thumbsup: Anyways a GARAGE is the MANS I REPEAT MANS domain :uh: the garage is no place for a woman ;) Neva neva neva let your woman check you little pussy whipped bitch :biggrin:

BLAZE :puffin:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WELL THATS YOU YOU WANT YOUR HOUSE A MESS MY WIFE DOESNT THATS HER THING I JUST HAVE TO GIVE HER THE RESPECT SHE DESERVES AND KEEP MY STUFF OUT OF THE WAY, IT DOESNT MEAN I CANT HAVE MY STUFF, IT MEANS IT NEES TO BE ORGANIZED AND THE WHEELS I WAS TRYING TO GET RID OF WERE JUST SITTING COLLECTING DUST FOR OVER 5 YEARSSO SHE GOT FED UP AND WANTED THEM GONE OR I COULD TRADE THEM FOR SOME CHROME ONES FOR MY OTHER CAR EITHER WAY SHE WANTED THEM GONE AND NOW THEY ARE , THEY ARE OUT IN THE TRASH CAN WAITING FOR TRASH DAY TO COME :0

1 - 20 of 69 Posts