LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the fuck is happening in this world, first they stop making those 56 spoke true spokes, its almost impossible to find me a set of 13inch 5.20s, and now i hear that i cant get me a set of 13inch reversed supremes because they aint making 13 no more

WTF how am i supposed to roll old school anymore, this is just too much...............make the insanity stop :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by Joost.... at Sep 17 2003, 12:29 AM

O

·
0 Posts
i got a set of 14'z ill let go for 300 plus shipp

great shape, have tires not the greatest but......pm me if interested

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....@Sep 16 2003, 04:28 PM
What the fuck is happening in this world, first they stop making those 56 spoke true spokes, its almost impossible to find me a set of 13inch 5.20s, and now i hear that i cant get me a set of 13inch reversed supremes because they aint making 13 no more

WTF how am i supposed to roll old school anymore, this is just too much...............make the insanity stop :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
homie, supremes and dynasty's are out there you just need to look.

did you call the place in texas for your supremes? if not call them.

if you don't have the # let me know, and i will ask my uncle to give it to me when he go's to his shop.

another alternative is to pm homeboyz, he may not sell them, but he may know where to get them. if he finds them, kick him a finders fee.

:cheesy: ,

cc

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Cruz_Campos+Sep 17 2003, 05:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cruz_Campos @ Sep 17 2003, 05:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joost....@Sep 16 2003, 04:28 PM

WTF how am i supposed to roll old school anymore, this is just too much...............make the insanity stop :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
homie, supremes and dynasty's are out there you just need to look.

did you call the place in texas for your supremes? if not call them.

if you don't have the # let me know, and i will ask my uncle to give it to me when he go's to his shop.

another alternative is to pm homeboyz, he may not sell them, but he may know where to get them. if he finds them, kick him a finders fee.

cc[/b][/quote]

the people that buy me all my shit in the states and take it back here go directly to the company itself, they aint making them no more. Can you give me that number of the shop maybe they still have em, i need to have them, i realy do :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
your talkin bout supreme wire wheels or supremes that look like cragars? ... if anyone knows where to get the ones that look like cragars post up where, im lookin for a set

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....@Sep 16 2003, 10:28 PM

13 inch daytons to the rescue :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by ChicanoCruiser@Sep 20 2003, 10:49 AM
your talkin bout supreme wire wheels or supremes that look like cragars? ... if anyone knows where to get the ones that look like cragars post up where, im lookin for a set
the number t-bone posted is for the rocket style supremes.

cc

thanks t-bone

Competition sales

13x7 reverse 92.50 each

1-713-686-7890

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller+Sep 20 2003, 02:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dayton roller @ Sep 20 2003, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joost....@Sep 16 2003, 10:28 PM

WTF how am i supposed to roll old school anymore, this is just too much...............make the insanity stop :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
13 inch daytons to the rescue :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
nel dr,

the fact that he's looking for supremes means he's building a ranfla Varrio Style.

if he wanted to get spokes, Zeniths and Mcleans would be just that - Varrio Style.

:biggrin: ,

cc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts