LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
nice rides i thought i seen u guys cruisin down Bristol a few weeks ago. you guys were eating at Tacos Mexico.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by ShotCallers O.C.@Oct 19 2007, 01:09 PM~9040105
nice rides i thought i seen u guys cruisin down Bristol a few weeks ago. you guys were eating at Tacos Mexico.
u know how we do.... as a matter a fact that sounds good right now....laters got to go.................................. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
HEY WHAT HAPP TO BAKERS IN THE FRONT FUCKER....???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by scooby nok@Oct 26 2007, 10:29 PM~9093200
HEY WHAT HAPP TO BAKERS IN THE FRONT FUCKER....???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I thought someone might of told you by now..... But i guess NOT..... My bad :0 :0

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by phat_nok@Oct 27 2007, 10:48 AM~9095393
I thought someone might of told you by now..... But i guess NOT..... My bad :0  :0
We're Consolidating Chapters.... I thought your knew... Is now SO CAl and NOR CAL...... OOOPSSS>.... :cheesy: :cheesy: LOL....

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
THANX ALOT FOR COMING OUT TO THE SHOW AT TUSTIN HIGH!!! DO YOU HAVE MORE PIX OF THE S-10 WITH THE FRONT OF A LEXUS??

1 - 20 of 165 Posts