LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** Thats right , I did it -- AGAIN!!!! I was painting a honda prelude just a minute ago & i spilled some paint out of the top of my airbrush onto the front fender............... :0 The body was based in white & I am spraying some tribal designs along the sides in "HOT PINK PEARL" ....... I was airbrushing some cheeta print on the sides -- because it is a chicks car & she calls it --- "BAD KITTY".. NOW it Looks more like a "STANK PUSS"....... :0 :0 :0 Man, I hate painting cars ......

·
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Nov 7 2003, 06:03 AM
** Thats right , I did it -- AGAIN!!!! I was painting a honda prelude just a minute ago & i spilled some paint out of the top of my airbrush onto the front fender............... :0 The body was based in white & I am spraying some tribal designs along the sides in "HOT PINK PEARL" ....... I was airbrushing some cheeta print on the sides -- because it is a chicks car & she calls it --- "BAD KITTY".. NOW it Looks more like a "STANK PUSS"....... :0 :0 :0 Man, I hate painting cars ......
Just airbrush a worn out pussy instead of paw prints!

:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Nov 7 2003, 01:03 PM
Thats not so bad. All you have to do is sand it down, re prime it, re base it, and start all over again!

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*** NO way !!! I will just come up with something for that area....... ;) ;) something custom.....

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Nov 7 2003, 08:47 AM
*** NO way !!! I will just come up with something for that area....... ;) ;) something custom.....
here you can do this-------------hahhahahahahahahahhahhah :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlife+Nov 7 2003, 01:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowriderlife @ Nov 7 2003, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--STREET SWEEPAZ@Nov 7 2003, 08:47 AM
*** NO way !!! I will just come up with something for that area....... ;)  ;)  something custom.....

[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Nov 7 2003, 09:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Nov 7 2003, 09:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 01:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--STREET SWEEPAZ
@Nov 7 2003, 08:47 AM
*** NO way !!! I will just come up with something for that area....... ;)  ;)  something custom.....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
looks like spilled paint to me---------- :biggrin: that is why i like syphon airbrushes and little glass jars w/ lids--aka pasche vl dual action-- :biggrin:

Last edited by lowriderlife at Nov 7 2003, 09:23 AM

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlife+Nov 7 2003, 06:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowriderlife @ Nov 7 2003, 06:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 01:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--STREET SWEEPAZ
@Nov 7 2003, 08:47 AM

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
looks like spilled paint to me---------- :biggrin: that is why i like syphon airbrushes and little glass jars w/ lids--aka pasche vl dual action-- :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
believe it or not bob i was going to say this too.........

damn you and you gravity fed brushes :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
** Yes I do -- i have an Iwata.... theyre are awsome ... i just was checking to see how much i had left .. i am used to the cap opening harder & went to use full effort & damn!!!! a small amount on the fender... All fixed up now..... Man, forget those siphon feed brushes.... I have 2 paashe VL's -- piles of shit compared to my new Iwata HP-C ....I can get twice the fine line ....I dont get as much painting time with it ..but it is better & a hell of a lot easier when it comes to clean up ..............

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Nov 8 2003, 06:22 PM
** Yes I do -- i have an Iwata.... theyre are awsome ... i just was checking to see how much i had left .. i am used to the cap opening harder & went to use full effort & damn!!!! a small amount on the fender... All fixed up now..... Man, forget those siphon feed brushes.... I have 2 paashe VL's -- piles of shit compared to my new Iwata HP-C ....I can get twice the fine line ....I dont get as much painting time with it ..but it is better & a hell of a lot easier when it comes to clean up ..............
how much for ya iwata ??? the one u use ?

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
** $150 w/ the teflon needle bearing........ The paint drip on the hood is all taken care of ... besides --its only a $500 paint job...

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here is the $500 paint job...no clear yet-- still needs some pinstripping on it......

Last edited by STREET SWEEPAZ at Nov 8 2003, 06:40 PM

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Nov 9 2003, 11:33 AM
** $150 w/ the teflon needle bearing........ The paint drip on the hood is all taken care of ... besides --its only a $500 paint job...
FUCK , so thats like 300 for me plus shipping , i want one but i only got 250 AUD to spend and i just bought a paasche vl brush

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's only a $500 paint job!!!!!AWWWWW

You want to come here to Nebraska and Paint my 64 Impala?
Do a little Red Ghost flame on Mystic Silver? I'd hook you up w/ more than 4500!

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
*** If I could get out there & back on less than a $100 --I would travel out there & do it -- providing that you have the car ready to go.......I can do flames .. Here is some that I did for a buddy ..

Last edited by STREET SWEEPAZ at Nov 9 2003, 02:53 AM

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
** Here is a $1600 paint job.....Thats buying all the paint,supplies, a new airbrush ,& a pinstripping kit from HOK......

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was thinkig of doing some nice flames & some other stuff on this -- my 93 GMC suburban ..[imhttp://www.layitlow.com/forums/uploads/post-6-1066546019.jpgg][/img]

Last edited by STREET SWEEPAZ at Nov 9 2003, 04:12 AM

1 - 20 of 33 Posts