LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1295 Posts

·
BOSSMAN
Joined
·
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOR-CAL CUSTOMS IS A NEW SHOP THAT JUST OPENED ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO HERE IN SAN JOSE. ITS WHERE YOU CAN GET ALL YOUR MECHANICAL NEEDS AND PIMP YOUR RIDE OUT IN THE SAME SHOP. THEY WORK ON MOTORCYCLES, DO MURALS, HYDRAULICS,CUSTOM PAINT, WHEELS, CHROME PLATING, ENGRAVING AND MAJOR ENGINE WORK. IT IS OWNED AND RUN BY TONY ( SUAVE ) AND ERIC ( E-DOGG ) THEY ARE LOCATED OFF OF 10TH STREET AND TAYLOR HERE IN SAN JOSE 408 418-3150 HIT EM UP









 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,328 Posts
Originally posted by MR LUXURIOUS@Feb 23 2010, 09:45 AM~16699049
NOR-CAL CUSTOMS IS A NEW SHOP THAT JUST OPENED ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO HERE IN SAN JOSE. ITS WHERE YOU CAN GET ALL YOUR MECHANICAL NEEDS AND PIMP YOUR RIDE OUT IN THE SAME SHOP. THEY WORK ON MOTORCYCLES, DO MURALS, HYDRAULICS,CUSTOM PAINT, WHEELS, CHROME PLATING, ENGRAVING AND MAJOR ENGINE WORK. IT IS OWNED AND RUN BY TONY ( SUAVE ) AND ERIC ( E-DOGG ) THEY ARE LOCATED OFF OF 10TH STREET AND TAYLOR HERE IN SAN JOSE 408 418-3150 HIT EM UP










koo more support for the lowrider comunity.. shaooo...! :biggrin:



wanna wish ya guys lots of success.. !! :cool:
 

·
BOSSMAN
Joined
·
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·


 

·
BOSSMAN
Joined
·
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TOWING SERVICE ALSO :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,379 Posts
Originally posted by MR LUXURIOUS@Feb 23 2010, 09:45 AM~16699049
NOR-CAL CUSTOMS IS A NEW SHOP THAT JUST OPENED ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO HERE IN SAN JOSE. ITS WHERE YOU CAN GET ALL YOUR MECHANICAL NEEDS AND PIMP YOUR RIDE OUT IN THE SAME SHOP. THEY WORK ON MOTORCYCLES, DO MURALS, HYDRAULICS,CUSTOM PAINT, WHEELS, CHROME PLATING, ENGRAVING AND MAJOR ENGINE WORK. IT IS OWNED AND RUN BY TONY ( SUAVE ) AND ERIC ( E-DOGG ) THEY ARE LOCATED OFF OF 10TH STREET AND TAYLOR HERE IN SAN JOSE 408 418-3150 HIT EM UP










:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
BOSSMAN
Joined
·
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Latino66@Feb 23 2010, 08:49 AM~16699099
koo  more support for the lowrider comunity.. shaooo...! :biggrin: 
wanna wish ya guys lots of success.. !! :cool:
THANKS BROTHER ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,379 Posts
Originally posted by MR LUXURIOUS@Feb 23 2010, 09:51 AM~16699114
TOWING SERVICE ALSO :biggrin:
:wow: :wow: Dam Paul You Guys Doing Big Thangs Hommie.
Its Good To see Hommies Comming Up :thumbsup:
 

·
BOSSMAN
Joined
·
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by anthonysj1@Feb 23 2010, 09:01 AM~16699208
:wow: :wow: Dam Paul You Guys Doing Big Thangs Hommie.
Its Good To see Hommies Comming Up   :thumbsup:
we trying brother. these guys are making our dreams come true :biggrin:
i will be there fulltime real soon.
 

·
BOSSMAN
Joined
·
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks like they will be needing a bigger shop before they even got completly moved in to this one :0
 

·
BOSSMAN
Joined
·
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
 

·
BOSSMAN
Joined
·
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
 

·
BOSSMAN
Joined
·
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
 

·
BOSSMAN
Joined
·
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,328 Posts
when is the grand opening with free bb que...lol. ;)
 

·
BOSSMAN
Joined
·
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Latino66@Feb 23 2010, 09:34 AM~16699495
when is the grand opening with free bb que...lol. ;)
soon :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,379 Posts
Originally posted by MR LUXURIOUS@Feb 23 2010, 10:51 AM~16699638
soon :biggrin:
:wow: :wow: :sprint: IM THERE :biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 1295 Posts
Top