LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

381 - 400 of 411 Posts

·
OLDEST
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
Oh hell yeah, thats how we do shit in da norf niggas! Dont lose site of the difference, this shit is day to day out here, real talk :cool:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Whats this all about!? 20 pages nobody. RICHMOND HUH. so i would know you then. whats up!? happy late thanksgiving who is this?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Much love for my East Bay brothers, special shout out to all my coco county homies :puffin: Richmond CA, born and raised :thumbsup:

Where you foolz chillin in Nor Cal :dunno:

Thizz iz odd 2008 almost 5,000 messages. impressive. shit ive been a member since since 09 i think i have 900. You get along great on here. So ur from richmond you say huh n Crime Inc. so you work with Travis n Dave Fish huh. Whats a trip is non of them live n NARF. Nobody from Crime Inc lives in nolia that i know of. N you spelt it wrong. Im from Talvin... I see you have some videos of the club. Coo. I guess you can say i know alot of them personally...I cant find a picture of your person tho. No disrespect but who is this.

·
OLDEST
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #390
Whats this all about!? 20 pages nobody. RICHMOND HUH. so i would know you then. whats up!? happy late thanksgiving who is this?
That's a bold ass statement dog, you roll that big huh?

Much love for my East Bay brothers, special shout out to all my coco county homies :puffin: Richmond CA, born and raised :thumbsup:

Where you foolz chillin in Nor Cal :dunno:

Thizz iz odd 2008 almost 5,000 messages. impressive. shit ive been a member since since 09 i think i have 900. You get along great on here. So ur from richmond you say huh n Crime Inc. so you work with Travis n Dave Fish huh. Whats a trip is non of them live n NARF. Nobody from Crime Inc lives in nolia that i know of. N you spelt it wrong. Im from Talvin... I see you have some videos of the club. Coo. I guess you can say i know alot of them personally...I cant find a picture of your person tho. No disrespect but who is this.
I sent you a PM dog, let me know if that did not answer your questions. I am an old mofo and been around this bitch (Nor Cal) for way too long.... I see you threw out a couple club members names, that's cool but I don't throw out anyone's name regardless. I can give you stories but that doesn't mean shit to most people. I am NOT a member of the club however, I support the Red & White 100% till the end.

I was looking at your profile and I see that your pops knew Ed Haggerty, funny because I grew up around that fool along with "Antique Tony". Both of them were the kings of the auto wreckers back in the day. My pops used to own Action Auto Wreckers and I was the only little portegee/white boy that could roll through North and South Richmond like a mother fukin boss...

Anyway, let me know what you are fishin for bro, I have zero to hide about anything. I was born and raised in Richmond, went to Richmond High on 23rd St and got my GED after I left Gompers. I was running through your hood "the flat roofs" in Montalvin Manor probably before you were born (no disrespect). I ain't about nothing homie but I have been around. I have been shot, stabbed and fucked over throughout my life. But in the end I am just an old dude trying to make ends meet :cool:

I have nothing but love for the Bay Area and all my brothers who ride. I ain't claiming shit but I will say that I will back the 81 and all the clubs that support them ever day all day :thumbsup:

By the way, "Crime Inc" is NOT a club homie. It is a brand/logo tied to the club... just saying because you mentioned it from my avi. If you are down for the cuase I am all about getting to know solid mofos, hit me up on the PM and we can go from there.

·
OLDEST
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #391
Just how the brothas be doing it out this way... I guess it's just the fishtails that get in the way in So Cal :roflmao:

·
Banned
16,722 Posts

I sent you a PM dog, let me know if that did not answer your questions. I am an old mofo and been around this bitch (Nor Cal) for way too long.... I see you threw out a couple club members names, that's cool but I don't throw out anyone's name regardless. I can give you stories but that doesn't mean shit to most people. I am NOT a member of the club however, I support the Red & White 100% till the end.

I was looking at your profile and I see that your pops knew Ed Haggerty, funny because I grew up around that fool along with "Antique Tony". Both of them were the kings of the auto wreckers back in the day. My pops used to own Action Auto Wreckers and I was the only little portegee/white boy that could roll through North and South Richmond like a mother fukin boss...

Anyway, let me know what you are fishin for bro, I have zero to hide about anything. I was born and raised in Richmond, went to Richmond High on 23rd St and got my GED after I left Gompers. I was running through your hood "the flat roofs" in Montalvin Manor probably before you were born (no disrespect). I ain't about nothing homie but I have been around. I have been shot, stabbed and fucked over throughout my life. But in the end I am just an old dude trying to make ends meet :cool:

I have nothing but love for the Bay Area and all my brothers who ride. I ain't claiming shit but I will say that I will back the 81 and all the clubs that support them ever day all day :thumbsup:

By the way, "Crime Inc" is NOT a club homie. It is a brand/logo tied to the club... just saying because you mentioned it from my avi. If you are down for the cuase I am all about getting to know solid mofos, hit me up on the PM and we can go from there.

:facepalm:

You do know most likely this response got 0 reads

·
OLDEST
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #394

:facepalm:

You do know most likely this response got 0 reads
Accept for the one person that should not be responding since her ass is banned due to an epic phail in an effort to save a few Xanax and another sliced wrist :yessad:

381 - 400 of 411 Posts