LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally Posted by C.E.O of LIMITED
Over the memorial day weekend me n some of the club members went to the socios car show in sacramento and overall it was a nice weekend the boys fcom USO open there doors for us LIMITED members but on our way home we suffered a traggedy we had a blow out on my truck that I was was towing my friends rambos big body we lost control the truck flipped n my compadres girlfriend past away in the accident scene it was the hardest moments we've had since the accident this happened on the 5 south at merced county she was BABYSHACKS girlfriend here on lil. NOR CAL I THINK IF THIS CLUB CAME ALL THE WAY FOR A CAR SHOW OUT HERE.. WE SHOULD HELP OUT.. IM WILLING TO DO MY PART BUT CANT DO IT ALONE IM A SOLO RIDER ... LETS DO A CAR WASH OR SOMETHING.. IM EVEN WILLING TO TAKE TIME OFF AND DRIVE DONE TO TAKE DONTIONS IN PERSON ... LETS DO THIS FELLOW LOWRIDERS

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK IT LOOKS LIKE I CAN DO A CAR WASH IN MANTECA CA AT THE MIDAS IN MANTECA MY BOY IS MANGER ILL BE OUT THERE FROM 9 TO 8PM BUT I WILL NEED HELP WASHING CARS.................... 1412 West Yosemite Avenue
Manteca, CA 95336
PM ME FOR MOR INFO

·
100%PERCENTJALICIENSE
2,409 Posts
Thank you my brothers it really shows us love

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.