LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im painting my car black, any shops on Nor Cal with down to earth prices??? i want my car fully primered first......any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my cars there right now getting lifted..........Dave is asking 4 g's for a black paint job which is too much for me right now..............

I might even drive down to L.A. if the price is right.... N E 1 got some So. Cal hookups?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NAW, I JUST CANT AFFORD TO DROP A CAR OFF AND NOT HAVING A SHOP BE LIABLE FOR IT.............WHERE WOULD YOU KEEP THE CAR, & WHERE WOULD YOU PAINT

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Originally posted by GoodTimesNORCAL@Oct 18 2003, 05:33 PM
World Wide Customs ,,,there painter Moses is the shit.........the prices are great.......Aske for david at (510) 535-0975
:biggrin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Originally posted by CadillacRub408@Oct 21 2003, 12:22 PM
NAW, I JUST CANT AFFORD TO DROP A CAR OFF AND NOT HAVING A SHOP BE LIABLE FOR IT.............WHERE WOULD YOU KEEP THE CAR, & WHERE WOULD YOU PAINT
have a small "shop" to keep cars in and paint em too. dont trust any shops around here with anything of value. :angry:

Last edited by bncrzy at Oct 22 2003, 10:25 PM

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
tru , i seen many tight paint jobs come from garage shops , theres a few homies here in san jo that do good paint, but its difficult to get anyone to do all black since its harder to do then average colors

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea i know bodywork is a bitch. Well if anyone near San Jose is ready willing and able PM ME or post here..........................

It'll be an 84 fleetwood2 door................

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Originally posted by CadillacRub408@Oct 24 2003, 01:32 AM
got any pics of your work
sorry, not too many pics,on this site i did umlolo's 69 impala (roof w/ graphics) kandied his undercarriage, wheel wells on his truck. shot a kandy undercarriage on a 80's t-bird that had some small photo's in a few low mags.i painted my camaro (avatar<<<) i just painted a 94 caprice black last weekend. those are the ones i have some kinda of pic of. :uh:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Originally posted by bncrzy+Oct 25 2003, 06:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bncrzy @ Oct 25 2003, 06:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--CadillacRub408@Oct 24 2003, 01:32 AM
got any pics of your work
sorry, not too many pics,on this site i did umlolo's 69 impala (roof w/ graphics) kandied his undercarriage, wheel wells on his truck. shot a kandy undercarriage on a 80's t-bird that had some small photo's in a few low mags.i painted my camaro (avatar<<<) i just painted a 94 caprice black last weekend. those are the ones i have some kinda of pic of. :uh:[/b][/quote]
:angry:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Originally posted by CadillacRub408@Oct 19 2003, 04:34 PM
my cars there right now getting lifted..........Dave is asking 4 g's for a black paint job which is too much for me right now..............

I might even drive down to L.A. if the price is right.... N E 1 got some So. Cal hookups?
I was by there last week, you got that black caddy that was out front on the stock tires ??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts