LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

NORTHWEST LOWRIDERS

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  BIGTONY 
#1 ·
206 509 503 ETC RIDERS WHO ALL IS GOING TO VEGAS THIS YEAR AND ARE YOU DRIVING OR FLYING LET ME KNOW MAYBE WE CAN CARIVAN

#3 ·
Originally posted by UCE-ORLANDO@Aug 24 2005, 04:00 PM~3684951
What happened they deleted the other topic I cant find it :uh:
what you talking bout willis LOL

#6 ·
Paul said we are hitchhikin!!!LOL So guess we will see you on the road there..No for real we haven't decided yet to fly or drive. I don't want to fly really, don't like it up there. NO CONTROL you know...But hell 2 and a half hours you are there opposed to 17 hours drive time.. :uh:

#8 ·
Originally posted by Hydrogirl@Aug 24 2005, 05:02 PM~3685364
Paul said we are hitchhikin!!!LOL So guess we will see you on the road there..No for real we haven't decided yet to fly or drive. I don't want to fly really, don't like it up there. NO CONTROL you know...But hell 2 and a half hours you are there opposed to 17 hours drive time.. :uh:
gotto drive like ganster it took us like 16 hours last year and we stopped every 2 hours LOL 2hours piss and drink break 2 hours gas and repeat the whoel trip ha haha kept us awake for the most part anyways

#9 ·
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Aug 24 2005, 06:07 PM~3685989
gotto drive like ganster it took us like 16 hours last year and we stopped every 2 hours LOL 2hours piss and drink break 2 hours gas and repeat the whoel trip ha haha kept us awake for the most part anyways
Oh! Well guess we will just have to keep up, if we do drive it will be a rental car, not taking my CADI hoopie for sure..

#10 ·
i,m fly'n!!!!! tickets r booked!!!!!! :biggrin:some of tha other yakima r.o.members r drive'n down on that thursday!!!

#11 ·
anyone else driving

#13 ·
Originally posted by copone cad@Aug 26 2005, 02:39 PM~3698639
ttt
must mean your gunna make it :biggrin:

#15 ·
Originally posted by ice64berg@Aug 27 2005, 05:36 AM~3702232
that or he's waiting for the old two taco tuesdays at taco johns!
I never went to that i went to the Lynnwood azteca $2 all you can eat tacos on tuesdays ;) :biggrin:

#16 ·
Any one else road tripping it or do i need to pick up a lot lizard and put her to work for the whole trip :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.