LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,221 Posts
Originally posted by HighProCam@Aug 26 2005, 03:41 PM~3699375
Exactly,
Are the Jenda's going to any of the shows this weekend.  I'd like to talk to some people about picking up a two pump setup, specificlly a Black Magic setup.  And I just would like to watch some cars in action.  What show do you recommend.

Hello there, sorry nothing crackin this weekend that I know of YET!! Sometimes they call on Saturday and we are out the door by noon going to a show that just came to our attention. However feel free to come down next weekend to the Puro Locos show at Hillsboro Stadium in Hillsboro, Oregon we will be there it's on Sept 3rd which is the following Saturday from the next. Or if you want come down on SEPT 11, 2005 for THE GLADIATOR SERIES SHOW That will be sure to thrill you, lots of stuff going on for it.. And for more info check it out under shows THE GLADIATOR SHOW. And if you would like you may call Paul directly for any questions on Hydraulic's we do have a complete line of Black Magic Hydraulics and also do complete installs from mild to wild Here's his # 503-710-0947 hope to hear or see you soon..

Brandy Jenda

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.