LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd love to keep these, but I hate seeing them sit in the corner. Up for sale are a pair of NOS cruiser skirts originally bought back in 1957 from a Ford dealership (they are 12x60"). They are brand new, still in the original box in primer. The cardboard box has deteriorated over time, but has safely housed the cruiser skirts (the part number on the box is BAE-6427964-A). The "hockey stick" trim, along with the scuff pads are still new in the wrapper. Also there is a small cloth bag that houses the clips for the trim.

You can't get better than NOS - $1500 FIRM. Because of the size, local pick-up only guys (located in Southern Ontario, Canada - 15 mins. away from the Buffalo, NY border). If interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks!
Tom

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Have a few people interested, but no one has stepped up. Local pickup only - $1500 firm - first come, first served.

Thanks!
Tom

·
~IT IS WHAT IT IS..HOMIE~
26,714 Posts
Originally posted by Glass_Packs@Mar 12 2010, 08:37 PM~16876448
I'd love to keep these, but I hate seeing them sit in the corner. Up for sale are a pair of NOS cruiser skirts originally bought back in 1957 from a Ford dealership (they are 12x60"). They are brand new, still in the original box in primer. The cardboard box has deteriorated over time, but has safely housed the cruiser skirts (the part number on the box is BAE-6427964-A). The "hockey stick" trim, along with the scuff pads are still new in the wrapper. Also there is a small cloth bag that houses the clips for the trim.

You can't get better than NOS - $1500 FIRM. Because of the size, local pick-up only guys (located in Southern Ontario, Canada - 15 mins. away from the Buffalo, NY border). If interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks!
Tom
NICE! GOOD LUCK!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. Originally I bought these for my 1962 Mercury Meteor, but I would have to EXTEND these to cover the area I wanted! I'd rather sell these instead of modifying them, especially a NOS set.

Thanks!
Tom

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got the passport today, but if they could, I would rather they come over here (I'm about 15 mins away from the peace bridge).

Thanks!
Tom

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW! - today I've been bombarded with PMs about these cruiser skirts. There's been a couple of questions asked:

How much? $1500 US firm

Where are they located? Fort Erie, Ontario - in Canada

Will I ship them? No, and since the original box is over 60" long and with them being in Canada - shipping would be killer!

Thanks for all the replies!
Tom

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by rightwire@Mar 23 2010, 11:31 PM~16982950
ill give you 1,500.00
X3 shipped. :biggrin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"Will I ship them? No, and since the original box is over 60" long and with them being in Canada - shipping would be killer!"

I keep being asked to ship these, although in my ad I've said NO. The good news is that I am leaning towards shipping these - the bad news is I am also leaning towards listing them at the end of the week on the 'bay.

Thanks!
Tom

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Originally posted by Glass_Packs@Mar 24 2010, 07:45 PM~16991468
"Will I ship them? No, and since the original box is over 60" long and with them being in Canada - shipping would be killer!"

I keep being asked to ship these, although in my ad I've said NO. is that The good news  leaning towards shipping these - the bad news is I am also leaning towards listing them at the end of the week on the 'bay.

Thanks!
Tom
well like i said i will take them all i need is a shipping price to zipe code CA 92703

1 - 20 of 27 Posts