LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be listing a bunch of stuff I have here prior to listing it on ebay. Most of the stuff is items I got in an inventory I purchased out and are things I do not specailize in. I specailize in options and accesories for 58-64 impalas. If you dont see what you are looking for email me and I might have it.

All inquiries should be emailed to [email protected]

I will alos clear my PM box but it fills up fast so I prefer communication via emails.

This is a out of the box NOS set(yup two of them) of 61/62 remote mirrors. They are beautiful NOS and I would not hesitate to mount them on any show car. Even included is the relocation bracket if you have cruise control.







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopImpalaShop@Oct 2 2007, 12:28 PM~8915874
I will be listing a bunch of stuff I have here prior to listing it on ebay. Most of the stuff is items I got in an inventory I purchased out and are things I do not specailize in. I specailize in options and accesories for 58-64 impalas. If you dont see what you are looking for email me and I might have it.

All inquiries should be emailed to [email protected]

I will alos clear my PM box but it fills up fast so I prefer communication via emails.

This is a out of the box NOS set(yup two of them) of 61/62 remote mirrors.  They are beautiful NOS and I would not hesitate to mount them on any show car.  Even included is the relocation bracket if you have cruise control.








:0 :0 :0 :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopImpalaShop@Oct 2 2007, 03:08 PM~8917259
PM sent
:0 :0 :0 how much :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Oct 2 2007, 03:10 PM~8917279
:0  :0  :0 how much  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: put them on ebay already :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Oct 3 2007, 03:47 PM~8925700
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: put them on ebay already  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Oct 5 2007, 08:45 AM~8938056
:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:
Calm down daniel-san. I have several interested parties in them now, and most items will not make it to ebay. But I never consider anything sold untill funds are in
hand...........



:cool: :cool: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopImpalaShop@Oct 5 2007, 10:50 AM~8938092
Calm down daniel-san.  I have several interested parties in them now, and most items will not make it to ebay.  But I never consider anything sold untill funds are in
hand...........
:cool:  :cool:  :cool:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
ttt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,259 Posts
hmm still 4 sale ?:dunno:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top