LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
Joined
·
15,201 Posts
HOW ABOUT A PRICE FOR THEM 61 ROCKERS??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,209 Posts
Any creases or dings that the potential buyer should be aware of? Do the rocker mouldings come with the template and correct clips? Thanks. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
this guy is very legit . thnaks for taking the parts to my homies house for me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE@Sep 25 2007, 05:41 AM~8865182
Any creases or dings that the potential buyer should be aware of? Do the rocker mouldings come with the template and correct clips?  Thanks.  :cool:
NO creases or dings it comes with template no clips :biggrin:
 

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
Joined
·
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Sep 25 2007, 07:47 AM~8865994
this guy is very legit . thnaks for taking the parts to my homies house for me
did you ever call that number, i gave you for the tilt steering column???..... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by MR.LAC@Sep 25 2007, 11:01 AM~8866379
did you ever call that number, i gave you for the tilt steering column???..... ;)
yeah he didnt have one , :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Chevyparts@Sep 25 2007, 10:59 AM~8866361
No problem its all business :cool:
thanks again u have alot of nice stuff to bad i went with the delete piece
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top