LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be listing a bunch of stuff I have here prior to listing it on ebay. Most of the stuff is items I got in an inventory I purchased out and are things I do not specailize in. I specailize in options and accesories for 58-64 impalas. If you dont see what you are looking for email me and I might have it.

All inquiries should be emailed to [email protected]

I will alos clear my PM box but it fills up fast so I prefer communication via emails.

This is a NOS 63-65 impala rear defroster assembly out of the box. The paper products went the way of the dodo due to proper storage and the knob and wiring was missing. The good news, is you can use a radio knob and it will work fine as well as I will include copies of nos instructions and templates(nos template pictured but a copy will be included) and I have also included a perfect used wiring harness. So this assembly is plug and play!!!!!!!! I know this is correct for late 63s and all 64s, I beleive it is also correct for 65-66 impalas.

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopImpalaShop@Oct 2 2007, 12:36 PM~8915937
I will be listing a bunch of stuff I have here prior to listing it on ebay. Most of the stuff is items I got in an inventory I purchased out and are things I do not specailize in. I specailize in options and accesories for 58-64 impalas. If you dont see what you are looking for email me and I might have it.

All inquiries should be emailed to [email protected]

I will alos clear my PM box but it fills up fast so I prefer communication via emails.

This is a NOS 63-65 impala rear defroster assembly out of the box.  The paper products went the way of the dodo due to proper storage and the knob and wiring was missing.  The good news, is you can use a radio knob and it will work fine as well as I will include copies of nos instructions and templates(nos template pictured but a copy will be included) and I have also included a perfect used wiring harness.  So this assembly is plug and play!!!!!!!!  I know this is correct for late 63s and all 64s, I beleive it is also correct for 65-66 impalas.

how much? :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts