LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be listing a bunch of stuff I have here prior to listing it on ebay. Most of the stuff is items I got in an inventory I purchased out and are things I do not specailize in. I specailize in options and accesories for 58-64 impalas. If you dont see what you are looking for email me and I might have it.

All inquiries should be emailed to [email protected]

I will alos clear my PM box but it fills up fast so I prefer communication via emails.

This is a NOS 1963 cruise control which is plug and play. I went over every nut and bolt and could only find like two missing nuts of which you can easily get at any hardware store. The box and most paper items on this assembly have gone the way of the dodom but the parts are exceptional.













 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
o but how are u going to charge everyone 20 for looking at the pics :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
very nice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Oct 2 2007, 10:21 AM~8915815
o but how are u going to charge everyone 20 for looking at the pics  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
same way I charged you 20 for looking at your mirror, lmao


:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopImpalaShop@Oct 2 2007, 12:22 PM~8915827
same way I charged you 20 for looking at your mirror, lmao
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
lol that was a good one :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,229 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopImpalaShop@Oct 2 2007, 12:18 PM~8915795
I will be listing a bunch of stuff I have here prior to listing it on ebay. Most of the stuff is items I got in an inventory I purchased out and are things I do not specailize in. I specailize in options and accesories for 58-64 impalas. If you dont see what you are looking for email me and I might have it.

All inquiries should be emailed to [email protected]

I will alos clear my PM box but it fills up fast so I prefer communication via emails.

This is a NOS 1963 cruise control which is plug and play.  I went over every nut and bolt and could only find like two missing nuts of which you can easily get at any hardware store.  The box and most paper items on this assembly have gone the way of the dodom but the parts are exceptional.











how much?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
ttt
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top