LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

NOS?!

745 views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  dough916 
#1 ·
WHATS UP YALL.
I NEED SOMEHELP ON SOME SHIT BITCHES
DOES ANY ONE ON THIS SITE RUN NOS ON A 88 CIVIC WITH A 2 PUMP 40 BATT HYDRO SET UP?????
IF SO PLESE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOME SERIOUSLEY GOOD HELP BITCHES.
DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO BREAK THE MOTHERFUCKING 200 MPH LINE????????????????????????????????????????
I SURE DO HOPE SO CUZZZZ IT ALREEASDDY DOES 199.9999999999999999999090808990909999 MPH BUSTING A FAT 3 WHEEL ON THE RACE COURES.
DOG IS ANY ONE CAN HELA A DESPRATE MOTHERFUCKIR IN NEED PLESE BY ALL MEANS DO HELP

I WANT A LILL OF THIS
[attachmentid=241642]
MIXED WITH A LIL OF THAT
[attachmentid=241642]

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
a lowriding civic that can do 199.99 and has a toyota engine

what a dumb ass.

i dont even see why ur on here in the first place and callin everyone bitches isnt gonna help fix ur piece of shit car

ill put it nicely

go fuck ur self noob

#3 ·
Originally posted by sleepy526@Aug 11 2005, 05:56 AM~3589636
a lowriding civic that can do 199.99  and has a toyota engine
what a dumb ass.
i dont even see why ur on here in the first place and callin everyone bitches isnt gonna help fix ur piece of shit car

ill put it nicely
go fuck ur self noob
thats a 7m-g(t?)e ******!

and its not nos. its NNNAAAWWWWSSSSS. :uh:

#4 ·
Originally posted by sleepy526@Aug 11 2005, 01:56 AM~3589636
a lowriding civic that can do 199.99  and has a toyota engine
what a dumb ass.
i dont even see why ur on here in the first place and callin everyone bitches isnt gonna help fix ur NICE ASS car

ill put it nicely
go fuck ur self noob
WHATS UP NERD? WHY DONT YOU SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS MOUTH. I PUT THAT ENGINE IN FOOL I PUT SOME HYPREFORMANCE O RINGS IN IT FOR LIFE, CAUSE THATS HOW I ROLL

TYRAME OUT!!!!!!!!!

#8 ·
Originally posted by Cadillac Ed@Aug 11 2005, 04:31 PM~3593525
i really hope this is someone messing around under a different name, because if this guy is for real then i really dont know what to say
ooh ooh ... i know ... hook a bunch or chargers up in your 40 batteried civic ... let them charge on a really high setting you want them to boil ... get in the car ... can you smell that? .. slight tinge of odor, right? ... ok make sure all the windows are up and the car is poorly ventilated... and now enjoy the fruits of your labor ...light up your favorite cig, joint, crack or meth ..

for full effect you should stay in the car and really let the flames sit in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.