LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it looks like lowriders are more a gm dominant game but i had this 50 ford thrown around .....i think it looks good as a lowrider ............this is my first lowrider style build with the working suspension and 13's and my first time at foiling .....here she is still need to do more to the interior and other little stuff like build a dash :cool:
before :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by INTHABLOOD@Dec 7 2008, 09:24 PM~12363510
well it looks like lowriders are more a gm dominant game but i had this 50 ford thrown around .....i think it looks good as a lowrider ............this is my first lowrider style build with the working suspension and 13's and my first time at foiling .....here she is still need to do more to the interior and other little stuff like build a dash :cool:
before :biggrin:

lol thats awesome dude. i like that

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
I am not a big fan of the rear wheel well But I give you props for being different!! ;)

·
Registered
20,283 Posts
Nice Model...Different....not a Chevy...or Lincoln ...But you did a nice job and made something that others wouldn't have...I give you Props Bro... :cool:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Pokey@Dec 9 2008, 02:32 AM~12376729
That turned out DAMN NICE bro!

Not so sure about the camber on the rear wheels, since these cars don't have IRS, but hey, it's definetly different!
yeah i did a irs on it to hit sides harder and i like the 4 wheel negative camber :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
:thumbsup: :puffin: :worship:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts